Chapter 48

Benjamin's POV.

"What do you mean you can't find Elijah? Layla said his hiding upstairs." What the hell does he even mean my son is not there, I can't lose him.

I quickly ran upstairs to the room Elijah was suppose to be in.

"Elijah." I shouted but there was no respond. "Elijah." I shouted again but there was nothing.

I ran back downstairs. "Carlos we have to get layla to the hospital." I told him and he nod his head slowly. "Layla are you sure he's in the room?"

"In the closets." She answered and I gave Carlos the signal to pick her up. She really needs to get to the hospital. I ran back upstairs and opened the closets and found Elijah sleeping. Why the fuck did my son have to be a Forbes, why did he have to inherit something from Damien.

I picked him up making sure I didn't wake him up. I walked downstairs with him and saw that Carlos and layla was gone.

"Is he mine?" Sofia asked and I nod softly. It's funny how she is the one asking me the question.

"Lets go."

. . . . .

I got in the hospital praying layla to be fine. I didn't know where to put Elijah when he is sleeping but Sofia offered for Elijah to sleep on her lap and I agreed, after all its her son too.

"Doctor." I ran after her the second I saw her.

"I'm sorry about your wife Mr Carson but the police are still looking for her, I seriously have to attend to this other patient excuse me."

"My wife is in the waiting room she's fine. Are the police here?" I asked and she nod her head.

"I'm so happy that she isn't missing but now you will have to excuse me." The doctor said as she walked in a hurry to get to her patient.

I can't believe the stupid police are here. I hope its Tucker rather than that crazy Moerat.

"Benjamin." Someone said my name behind my back and I quickly turned to look.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"Moerat."

"Always in trouble, If it's not your cousin then it's you. Are the Forbes really this famous." He asked.

"Leave my cousin out of this."

"Your day will come for you and Damien. I know your ex-wife was kidnapped and it was because of your enemies---"

"You want me to give you an Oscar award for that captain?" I asked interrupting him.

"I promise that both you and your cousin will rot in jail. Mark my words Benjamin because I know all your secrets." Moerat threatened me.

"Empty promises old man."

"Everything okay?" Tuck asked interrupting us and I nod my head.

"I wonder how orange will suit you." Moerat said as he left laughing.

"He's still talking about putting you and Damien in jail." Tucker asked.

"He's dreaming."

"We have to give him credits Ben. He put lots of criminals behind bars."

"You calling me a criminal now?"

"Of course not. I'm just saying he has been talking about how he will put you and Damien in jail and make sure there's no more criminals on the street."