Chapter 14

Broken heart is one that was broken.
Because of someone that you love.
Or because of someone that loved you.
But did I love my fake husband ?
Yes, yes I did.
But did he love his fake wife ?
Hell no.
He actually despised me.
And finally I knew.
He didn't care the minute.
He accused me of cheating on him.

~ SofiaValentines

*I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS GUYS THANKS FOR EVERYTHING ❤️*

Benjamin's POV

--Flashback--

Finally today I plan on telling Sofia the truth. I don't care how long it took me but I plan on telling her the truth, even though she's my fake wife.

"Benjamin will you stop thinking already ?" Jailson law asked me for the thousand times. He was my friend a very close friend of mine. And I would do anything for him.

"Yeah, will you already brother." Jay my other friend said, they all looked at me the same time.

Jay, I trust him so much. I would do anything for them. Jay, Jailson and Jacob. The three J's I care about, And of course Carlos and Arlo. Damien is off limit when it comes down to them and they know it.

"What's on your mind Benjamin ?" Jacob always knows what to ask and say. He isn't a dick or an idiot like the others. He somehow cared about Sofia and my relationship.

"I bet hundred bucks his thinking of his wife." Carlos spoke as he put his drink down.

"Trouble in paradise." Jailson asked me in a flirty way.

"Do you plan on--" before jay finished talking Jacob got up and interrupted him.

"Will you guys just let him damn speak." He was furious because he always hated how the others reacted to Sofia. He cares about Sofia I could tell.

"I need another drink first." What I was about to say would shock them all, but I had to. They always supported me in everything and help me always make a right decision.

"five rounds of vodka." Carlos told the bartender. And for the first time I didn't care about drinking. I actually wanted to drink, today. I needed it.

Round one came and we both took the shot. Round two come and we did it again.

Round three and four come and we drink again. Until round five come but then Jacob told the bartender to stop.

"Tell us, men. I'm curious." Jacob said and everyone stopped drinking.

"Shouldn't we go for another round." Carlos and Jailson said the same time.

"No!" Jacob snapped. "Your best friend wants to tell you all something important and all you guys care about is drinks." Jacob added he was furious with them. But Jay on the other hand was just quiet the whole time.

"Fine!" Carlos said angry.

"Okay. So I think I love care about Sofia I'm not sure." I said as I put my hand on my chest. How hard can it be just saying this. Love care seriously Benjamin you can do this I kept saying to myself in my head. But that wasn't helping at all.