Chapter 63

The fight started but the man kept staring at me. "You Lily's son right?" He asked.

"I didn't come here to talk about my mother." He laughed at my words.

"I heard she passed away. She was an angel."

"She was." I repeated trying to calm down myself.

"How old is your sister? I mean after all your mother refused to sleep with me a couple of times."

"You tried to sleep with my mother?"

"Calm down kid. She always just wanted your father now answer a few questions of mine and I might just let you live."

"Let's start with the fight 'king' because right now I'm two seconds away from choking you to death." I warned him but he laughed at my words and we started fighting.

We kept fighting and all the punches and kicks I took he kept talking about my parents. Especially my mother. I was trying my best to think about my good moments. But it wasn't enough. He kept saying how a better father he would've been for me if only my mother wasn't so stupid to choose my father over everyone.

He even admit the fact he wouldn't care about what people think if he dated my mom even though she was a few years older then him. But then he mentioned Charlotte, my baby sister. He told me how he would wait for her, how he would sleep with her that's when I shut my eyes and he kept on punching me.

I could hear everyone shouting. Damien's annoying voice telling me to give up so they can take me out of there. But all I could think about was my baby sister. The thought of her getting raped by him. There was no way I would die tonight because I knew my father would probably be still at work and there would be no one to protect her.

I promised my mother I would take care of her.

My body couldn't take the fight anymore and my mind couldn't stop think about Charlotte. I couldn't stop myself. I knew I was losing it. I knew I wouldn't be able to stop once I lose my temper. But he kept pushing me until there was no turning back.

I let out my whole anger on him. I was so angry at Damien for hiding about my mother having cancer. I was angry at Charlotte not telling me anything. I was angry at my father for hitting my mother and I was so angry at Damien's father for killing my only aunty.

Our own grandparents wanted nothing to do with our mothers after they got pregnant. Damien and I only knew our parents as family.

I kept punching him but he looked like he was enjoying it and that only made me more angry because no one should ever enjoy my pain. I grabbed his neck chocking him until he gives up. I could hear Damien shouting telling me to stop but I couldn't.

The king told me so many times he can't breath but I didn't care. I choked him until I was sure he wasn't breathing and Rhodes and two guys pushed me off him.

The guys with Rhodes checked his pulse but they kept shaking their heads.

"CODE RED." Rhodes yelled and everyone repeated it running out of the fight club.

"Is he dead?" Tucker asked standing next to Damien and his brother.

"That's the only time they ever get everyone out of the place. Rhodes are you sure?" Diego asked walking to him.

"His not dead. He can't be. My cousin isn't a murder." Damien kept shaking his head but I just stood there not moving.

"Kids go home and forget this ever happened. King knew the consequences about joining this fight club now you four just make sure you don't utter a word to anyone about who killed King." Rhodes told us as the other two guys took king away.