Chapter 51

Benjamin's POV.

"That's what you said the first time you touched me. Benjamin why me? Why do you want to ruin my life? I know you lying about everything." She said walking backwards.

"Sofia, I know you hurting and you lost your memory but that doesn't mean you can fucking accuse me of being your rapist." I replied walking closer to her.

"NO. YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE." She shouted.

"Daddy." Elijah said coming in the room. She woke my son up and she still acts like there's nothing wrong with her.

"You sick. Is he even your child?" She asked.

"Well, how would I know when you were a stripper. Maybe I just got lucky being the father after all he could be anyone's child don't you think." At this point I didn't care whether she lost her memory or not. She called me a fucking rapist.

"I became a stripper because of you. If you didn't rape me than maybe, maybe  I would've never left my family. I ran away from home to escape you."

"Elijah go back to you room and sleep." I told Elijah ignoring what she said to me. She's so damn lucky she lost her memory.

"I want to sleep with momma."

"Come here Elijah, before he rapes you too." She said picking up Elijah.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"Nothing, I was just clearing my throat."

"Say rape one more time in front of my son and you'll see what I do to you." I walked out of the room and slammed the door. I don't think I can take her nonsense anymore.

* *. *. *

It's been two days since everything happened. I kept ignoring her every time she tries to speak to me. Anna offered to pick Elijah up from school after I drop him and I agreed because I didn't have the energy to argue with her too.

I have been working from home just in case Sofia goes crazy again even though I don't speak to her.

"Benjamin can I make a phone call please." She asked and I looked up to her after all I was sitting on the couch with my laptop.

"Benjamin just one call. I wouldn't ask you this if I had a phone." She continued talking but I looked back at my laptop doing my work. I wanted to tell her to go ask her rapist for a phone but I don't want to hurt her.

"I'm sorry okay, so can I just make a call please?" She asked closing my laptop and I got up.

"Why would I let you use my phone?" I asked.

"Because I'm the mother of your child."

"One call only." I told her opening my phone because I definitely would never tell her my password.

"Thank you." She said taking my phone and walking upstairs.

Who the hell does she need to call.

After a minute I went upstairs and saw that she was still on the phone. I've always loved listening to other people's conversations when they hiding something from me.