Chapter 87

Sofia's POV.

Time has traveled so fast. It's been two weeks since I talked about the divorce with Benjamin. Elijah hasn't change much, he keeps thinking about Anna's baby. He even tried to take it out once with the help of Annette who is worse than him.

Benjamin met with his lawyer a few days ago and he said they going to start the divorce very soon. I on the other side has been called moody by both my son and Benjamin.

"Are you sure you fine with it?" Benjamin asked and I nod my head agreeing for the hundredth time. Carlene and him had a deal that he would at least see her one day before they get divorced and Benjamin wouldn't believe me when I said I'm fine with it.

"I just think you should think everything over." He started again and I rolled my eyes getting up.

"Benjamin I'm fine with it. It's not like you going to sleep with her or anything." I assured him smiling and he nod hugging me. "Promise me you'll call if you need help."

"Since when do you think I need help." He asked and I hit him.

"You know what I mean Benji." I added and he smile nodding.

"I love you." He whispered kissing me. "And don't tell me you love me more because you don't." He added.

"You going to be late and than she's going to complain." I told him taking his hands off me. "And yes I do love you more, don't argue with me Benjamin you won't win."

"Fine, one last kiss and tell Elijah I'll be back soon." Benjamin said and I nod giving him a kiss.

"I'll miss you a lot, now go before you start asking me if I'm fine with it again." I threw him out of the house and he winked waving bye to me.

'I love you.' I whispered closing the door.

I quickly looked for the pregnancy test I bought and went to the bathroom. I couldn't wait to find out the results because I was tired of thinking if I'm pregnant or not.

I waited and waited for the results and when it was time to check it, I chickened out. I couldn't look at the results, I was too scared.

What if Elijah hates me?

What if Benjamin leaves me? What if he doesn't want another child anymore.

I finally decided to look and the results shocked me, I can't be. I can't be a mother again especially now that my sisters wants to see me. I was thinking so much about being pregnant that I forgot I was on pills.

How I'm I pregnant?

I sat on the couch waiting for Benjamin to come back. I even forgot Elijah was at Anna's house. I just hope they bring him home because I can't drive right now.

After hours passed by and I was getting scared, I heard the door bell and I quickly opened the door.

"I thought you didn't even want him anymore." Anna said coming inside the house with Elijah.

"Mommy, Aunty Anna is crazy." Elijah shouted walking pass me.

"What did he do to you today?" I asked Anna.

"He threatened me and said he will never call me mother again unless I vomit the poor baby I have in my stomach." Anna giggled. "And to make matters worse, Annette is striking in my house. She refused to eat unless I let the baby out."

"Well, I'm also going to struggle like you now." I said in excitement.

"You pregnant?" She asked and I nod biting my lower lip.