Chapter 57

Benjamin's POV.
I still can't believe she blow up my money. I don't even know why I trusted her with my money when she's friends with Jay's fiancée. I wonder how this Masha even looks when she's always bossing Sofia around.

"You awake." I said to Sofia who just came downstairs.

"Is your sister a bit sick?" She asked changing the subject.

"What? No." I can't believe Sofia of all people just called my sister sick.

"It's just that I don't mean to be rude but she ran out of the boutique yesterday leaving her dresses with me."

"Why? Did you say something to her?" I asked.

"No. She heard a baby cry and ran away. I think you should just give her space because yesterday you were actually forcing her to do something she doesn't want to ."

"Who you to tell me what I should do for my sister."

"I'm not telling you what to do I'm just saying you shouldn't force your sister to do things she doesn't want to. If you didn't force her to go shopping with me yesterday then maybe she wouldn't have ran out of the boutique like that." Sofia shouted.

"Mommy." Elijah said behind Sofia.

"Why didn't he go to school?" Sofia asked and I picked Elijah up.

"He said his sick."

"Then why didn't you take him to the hospital?" Sofia asked.

"Because his not sick. He just didn't want to go to school."

"And you let him stay home because he didn't want to go to school." She asked and I nod my head. "Benjamin what kind of a parent are you?"

"Mommy are you angry?" Elijah asked interrupting me before I could say anything. I put him down leaving him with Sofia.

I don't even know how we supposed to go to the dinner Jay invited us to when Sofia can't even be alone with Elijah for an hour.

I sat on the couch and took out my phone. I have missed seven calls from Carlos and twenty one calls from Jay. They definitely want something.

I didn't bother calling anyone of them but then Carlo called again and I quickly rejected the call.

Carl : Ben it's an emergency.

I read his message and though about what kind of emergency it can be. It's definitely has to be Jay in a car accident. I bet he was speeding again this time acting like he was in a movie.

Me : What?

Carl : it's about Jay. Just answer the call.

Me : Nope.

After a couple of minutes I got a call from Jay.

"Did you die this time?" I asked the second I picked up his call.

"Yo-u re-fused to answer Carl's call but answered mine." Jay said trying to laugh.