Chapter 37

Here is the chapter as promised. I didn't wanna drag it so I skipped it to the day Elijah leaves!

Benjamin's POV.

Today is finally the day Elijah goes with Damien. I don't know what he is up to but he definitely refused for me to pay the ticket for Elijah. I just hope everything goes well. Last month Damien told me that he will switch Sofia's machines after Elijah's forth birthday which is a few months from now but I know his lying, because he always changes the date.

"Daddy when's uncle and Aunt coming ?" Elijah asked. Poor kid doesn't even know Charlotte and Damien despise one another.

"Uncle Damien will be here soon." I ignored the fact he asked about Charlotte because Damien said he won't take Elijah If Charlotte is coming and well Charlotte keeps ignoring my calls.

"Can red come daddy?"

"Who's red ?" I can't believe I still don't know much about my son.

"Anne." I wanted to ask who the hell is Anne but it would be dumb of me. I know I heard that name somewhere.

"Annette." I said remembering Anna's daughter. They both have red hair that's must be the reason he calls her red. He quickly nod his head smiling.

Hell no! No son of mine is going to date Anna's child. I heard the door open as I quickly got my gun ready.

"Why do you always leave the door open ?" Damien asked angry coming in my house. He really is forgetting his place, just because he is responsible for Sofia.

"It's my house. My rules." I answered picking Elijah up. I'm going to miss him so much even though he will only be gone for a week.

"There's a kid in the house. You not alone anymore." Damien said crossing his arms a crossed his chest. Who does he think he is.

"Well, it's none of your business at least I'm not the one dating my exes best-friend." If he thinks I know nothing about his life then his damn wrong.

"Just shut up Benjamin shut the f-up." Damien snapped at me as Elijah looked at both of us confused.

"Fucker." Elijah yelled as I put him down. What the hell is wrong with him. Who even taught him to swear. I was trying my best not to laugh.

"What have you been teaching him ?" Damien asked me ignoring Elijah.

"I never taught him that. It's you." I shouted back at Damien trying to figure out how all of a sudden he knows the word FUCKER.

"Uncle what is fucker ?" Elijah walked to Damien as my eyes widened at the thing he was asking Damien.

"What the hell is going on." Anna shouted angry. This is definitely hell, Getting a visit from satan's wife.

"Aunt Anna." Elijah said excited running to her. "Where's Anne ?" He asked looking around.

"She's going to come visit you soon I promise." She said picking my boy up as he nod his head. "Now who taught you that word ?" She asked looking straight at me.

"Uncle Dee said to daddy fucker." Oh shit it's been weeks since Diego said that and he only remembered to say the word today.

"Damien what the hell did you teach my boy ?" Anna shouted at Damien. I didn't even care to help him after all he always laughs when she yells at me.