Chapter 25

guys please don't skip a chapter and still ask me why it's confusing. I don't mean to offen anyone btw. As you guys know i sometimes update twice together and you only read one chapter thinking I update that one only then ask me why it doesn't add up. So yeah please make sure you read it in order. Thank you. I LOVE YOU ALL.

***

Having to take care of a kid
That once didn't have a father
And now is missing his mother
What do You tell him ?
His mother may never wake up ?
His mother is on life support machine ?
His mother is about to leave this world
Without him ?
Without saying goodbye to him ?
Do I tell him his mother is half-dead or is that even something you say to a kid ?

~ BenjaminCarsonBlack

Third persons POV.

"This is the third message I'm leaving for you Mr Carson. Your wife is in a critical condition. You have to come down to the hospital right now." The doctor kept phoning Benjamin but it it kept going to voicemail.

"We have to call someone. Who's next in line we have to call ?" The doctor asked the nurse.

"It says here that if Benjamin Carson isn't reached after a number of times. He wants Damien knight to be call." The nurse read the paper out loud.

"Is that written by the patient ?"

"No, It seems like Benjamin got hold of the files at reception when I was gone. He made his own things doctor. He scratched a name out it looks like Anna but I can't seem to see the number." The nurse replied showing the doctor the file.

"Fine then we will call this Damien. If Mr Carson trusts him so well, with his wife then we will give him a call." The doctor said as she dial the number on the phone.

"His not answering also." She told the nurse.

"Trying again doctor. Just in case he answers this time." The nurse told her.

"Ok." The doctor said as she called him again, and after a second he finally answered.

"Is this Damien?" The doctor asked him as soon as he answered the call.

"No, it's your fucking garbage collector! Who the f*ck was it suppose to be if not me?" Damien replied angry at the silly question the doctor asked him.

"Son, listen here I'm sorry for disturbing you, but your brothers wife is in danger!" The doctor told Damien everything assuming that his Benjamin's brother.

"Sofia ?" He asked making sure the doctor wasn't mistaken or anything.

"Yes, now get here as fast as you can!" The doctor said as she cut the call.

***

After about thirty minutes Damien arrived.

"Where she ?" He asked worried, because Damien knew Benjamin the best and he knew if something happened to Sofia, his going to fucking kill everyone in this hospital.

"She's uhm. She's not good." The doctor said not knowing how to explain the situation to him.

"You do know I'm not also good, and I'm fucking standing here now!" He exclaimed angry at the doctor.