Chapter 81

The next morning I woke up just to see I was so late. The chef will be here soon and I didn't even get ready. That asshole Benjamin always seems to do it on purpose and I know his the one that tells Elijah not to wake me up.

I quickly ran to the shower because after last night, I'm definitely making sure Benjamin never sleeps with me again. I'll clean the guest room for him tonight because that man is never tired.

I quickly took a shower and started getting dressing. It was hard for me to choose what to wear that's why I took a plain shirt and a pants after all I'll just be cooking nothing else.

"I'm coming." I shouted coming downstairs after someone kept knocking on the door so hard. "I'm sorry I took long." I added scanning the man that was standing in front of me.

"Ten whole minutes is a lot of time beautiful." The man said and I quickly let him in.

"Is that how long you have been knocking?" I asked and he nod his head. He is definitely a liar or I'm definitely deaf because I only heard the knocking a minute ago.

"I was thinking of leaving but than I remembered how long girls take to get ready." He mumbled and I faked a laugh. "Mercy told me you a fast learner and you only need less than three weeks."

"Yes, now can we start please." I asked because the only reason I hired him in the first place was to make Benjamin jealous so he can teach me how to actually cook but now that Benjamin and I are in good terms, I actually don't want to go with the plan anymore.

"Okay beautiful." He replied and I quickly showed him the kitchen. "What do you want to start learning?" He asked.

"Anything." I said and he started getting ready. "Keep your t-shirt on please." I told him and he looked at me confused.

"I always take off my t-shirt and than I put the ap--"

"Well, I would prefer you keeping on the t-shirt." I interrupted him and he quickly nod following my orders.

"So you ready for some magic?" He asked.

"I don't want to learn magic I just want to learn how to cook." I started laughing at my own words. "I'm sorry, it's just I had a long night." I apologize to the chef and he nod his head smiling.

"You fine if we start with anything?" The man asked telling me to stand in front of him.

"I know how to cut onion and stuff so I think this is unnecessary." I told him because he was so close to me that made me scared.

"We starting with the basics beautiful because the way you cut things also matters trust me. If the food looks delicious than you will want to eat it. You can't expect something to look horrible and still taste nice."

"But sometimes something looks horrible and still taste horrible." Benjamin added standing at the kitchen entrance angry.

"Why are you home so early, it's not even lunch time." I asked but he didn't bother talking to me.

"Get out of my house." He shouted at the Chef.

"I know you protective over your sister but honestly she hired me to---"

"If you don't want to die than get out of my house." Benjamin said angry.

"You said I should bring someone to teach me how to cook and I did." I told Benjamin but he just made me feel invisible.

"I'll close my eyes and when I open them I want you gone." Benjamin shut his eyes angry and the man quickly took his stuff running out of the house.