!!! Attention !!! *(Cast)*

I know I promised you guys I would do an interview for Benjamin and I will like I promise. But I don't know what questions to ask. Like I totally don't get your questions. Can y'all please comment and tell me what the questions you want to ask Benjamin want to be. Or dm me if you guys are too "shy" life most of  you always do I don't know who's gonna bite if y'all rather comment then dm me. But I love all y'alls messages and comments ❤💜😘 Thank you guys for always making me smile with your comments and messages.

Anyways the reason for this note is not just about the interview of Benjamin. But it's also about RICK!

Rick is Benjamin's name when he was in the Mafia *(Omerta)* . Even though his gang broke up a long time he now joined Damien's Mafia that's why they call him Rick.

So yes RICK and Benjamin are the same person!!!

I hope you guys understand and hope to hear your questions soon. You guys can ask me if anything is unclear ❤️❤️ I love you all.

Shit is about to get real. Hope you guys have your popcorn next to you when the next few chapters are out. Especially if we ever meet Sofia again. Enjoy your day. Love you all so much. And please guys vote comment and share it helps me. It really does ❤️❤️. The more votes I get the more I know there's so many people that love my work. I want to know if I'm satisfying you guys enough.

Next chapter will be a flashback! The one you guys have been waiting for since chapter one.

Here are some pictures of Sofia and Benjamin, Marko and Anna and of course Carlene NOT Charlotte. I repeat Carlene not charlotte so please don't get confused. lemme know if y'all still don't understand. This is how I imagine them to be but if you guys have someone else that would be better please don't be afraid to comment their names down or dm me 😘❤. I'll seriously consider the person y'all think I should change them to.

***

Sofia valentines as Alexandria ***