Chapter 21

Next chapter will be on Sunday cause I updated twice today. Hope you enjoy it. Please VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE. AND KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS IM KINDA SICK.

Lying was never my thing
But for Benjamin not take Elijah away from me then.
I have to lie. I have to make lying my thing.

~ SofiaValentines

Sofia's POV.

I couldn't believe what Benjamin asked me, because of my big mouth I told him about Elijah. At least I didn't say his my son, but sooner or later he will find out. Benjamin always find out. Lying was never my thing but in order for Benjamin not to take Elijah away from me then, I have to lie. I have to make lying my thing.

"His um-" A knock on the door interrupted us, "thank you God." I whispered softly making sure that Benjamin didn't hear me.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN BENJAMIN IF YOU DON'T OPEN IT RIGHT NOW!" I could hear hear Anna shouting, I can't believe they met again. I wonder if they like each other.

Benjamin rolled his eyes making me laugh. She must have put him in his place, to make him roll his eyes. Anna kept knocking the door harder and harder, and somehow I was enjoying it. Until she shouted "I'm going to break this door down now!" I tried to take a step forward to try and open the door but Benjamin pulled me back.

"Let me go." I tried to free myself from his hands but I wasn't strong enough.

"Benjamin please." I whispered pleading. He was hurting me, even though he didn't notice.

"Just a minute." He whispered in my ears. What is he up to I wondered ?

Anna broke down the door open and he seemed like he got what he wanted. He smiled at Anna as he let me go and he started clapping. "Bravo." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Did he hurt you Sofia?" Anna asked me ignoring him. Yes I wanted to reply but I knew Benjamin didn't intend on hurting me. He didn't know he was hurting me.

"No." I looked both at Anna and Benjamin trying to get them to leave but they both didn't want to until I said I wasn't feeling well. They both ran out of the room.

Benjamin come back as I was about to get to bed. He whispered "I know you lying." He smirked at me as he left. God I hate how that man knows me so well sometimes, and doesn't know me at all the other times.

I got in bed took the pen that I asked Marko to give to me when he come visiting. My file was next to me, so I took a paper out of it and started writing.

To my ex-husband : Benjamin if you ever find this page it means that I'm no longer here. That something might have happened to me. I'm not sure if my kidnapper will ever leave me alone. But just promise me you will protect Elijah. I knew the moment I met you that, that you would ruin my life. Not in a bad way but in good way. Benjamin you may have never loved me but I always loved you even when you accused me of cheating on you. The day I met you I knew you would be my knight in shining armor. Even though you don't remember the first time we met, I still remember as if it was yesterday. The night I left the club as I was walking home a man tried to rape me but you saved me, and another man. I knew that night that I felt for you. I hated men's. Every kind of them. But you come along and changed that. I despised man because of my stepfather! My father was the last man I ever loved. But you and Elijah changed that. Marko is like a brother to me. I love him so much. But I just want to tell you that, I made Charlotte Anna and Marko promise to never tell you about Elijah. My baby boy. I know you always wondered why I care about Elijah. But that's because his my son. Your son. Our baby boy. I named him Elijah because you loved that name. Elijah Carson valentines black.

I took a long paused trying to wipe my tears and then I continued writing.

Remember my birthday. Remember how I said it was the 15th of April. How you teased me saying all fools like me was born that day. I just want to tell you that I was never born that day. I lied. Because the real date of my birthday. The day of my birthday November the eight is also the same day my stepfather first rapped me. I know I promised to tell you everything but that is all I can tell you. The 8th of November my nightmare started. The reason I chose 15th April was because that was the last day I saw my daddy. He passed away on the way picking me up from school. I never lied about my father. But my mom died the same day, because she changed from that day. She blamed me for my fathers death. My stepfather is a powerful rich man that's why I never want to tell you his name because if I do, then I would be the reason why you die. I would be the one responsible for your death, and yes I do speak Russian but the man who taught me is the same man I have been running away from before I met.

I couldn't hold my tears anymore. I was writing all the secret I kept away from Benjamin. It's the least I could do for him. So I continued as I promised myself that I wouldn't stop.

The day that I was supposed to come sign the divorce papers I couldn't because I was pregnant with Elijah. You would've seen me pregnant and God knows what you would've done if you saw me pregnant. You accused me of cheating on you, I knew you would never except Elijah to be your son if you saw me that day. I know we divorce. I know that you married to Carlene. But promise me that you would never leave Elijah and Carlene together. My mother left me alone with my stepdad and he rapped me. I know Carlene would never rape Elijah, but I know no stepmother would want a stepchild. Especially if it's a boy. Especially if Elijah is your heir. I know you married Carlene because you love her, even though my kidnapper said you did it because you were drunk and angry. Promise me Benjamin that you would never leave Elijah alone.

I couldn't stop crying writing the letter, somehow I felt a bit relieve but I knew I had to finish it before someone come in.

Elijah is going to be four after seven months, and if something happens to me before that, make sure he enjoys his birthday. He loves pancakes and he is just like you. Your temper, your looks, he has everything of yours. He loves sleeping late on Wednesday like you. And promise me that you would never give him pancakes everyday. He will get sick Benjamin. The kidnapper will kidnap Elijah the minute he finds out his your son. He said he would kill everyone that is in your will. His next in--

Before I finished writing someone opened the door, and I quickly put away the page. A tall guy who looked a bit like Benjamin came in. I know Benjamin didn't have a brother but who could he be ?

"What are you doing ?" The man asked me as he took a few steps forward as I tried to press the emergency place but he was too quick "Don't Sofia." He caught my hand before I could touch the emergency button.

***

****Don't forget to vote comment and share love***