Chapter 7

- If I knew the consequences.

If only I knew

What would happen when I leave

What would happen when I went

To speak to him.

Benjamin Carson.

I would've never left to go meet him.

If only I knew that

I would never come back again.

Never going to see my baby boy.

Never in a million years would I guess that

I would leave Elijah.

Even if I'm forced.

I would've never left the house

That night if only I knew.

~~ SofiaValentines

Sofia's POV.

So today is the day when I finally confess. When I will finally tell Benjamin Carson Black about my past, and everything I did, I'll have to tell him about the stripping, the rape, the abuse, and everything else. I just hope he won't lose his temper. Everyone knows if he does lose his temper, not even his own sister Charlotte can stop him. But one thing I know for sure is that I won't tell him about Elijah. I know if I tell him about Elijah than he will never forgive me.

On Father's day, Anna told me that Benjamin was there, I still can't believe it. It's like it was meant to be. I guess fate and destiny have their own things planned out. What a coincidence that a father is there for his kid and he doesn't even know it's his. Elijah couldn't stop talking about Benjamin. He's a smart boy and I know somewhere in his heart he knows that Benjamin is his father.

Elijah saw his picture a few times but it was an accident, he had my phone and saw a picture of us two. He even saw one in an old magazine when I used to go with Benjamin to big parties, farewells, awards, and lots of others. For four years in a row, he got the award for the youngest best businessman in the world.

Elijah asked me about Benjamin as soon as I got home that day. But I lied to him and just told him that Benjamin is an old friend of mine. Five times. F - I - V - E ! times he asked me the same question and I still lied to him. I just hope one day he will know that I was only protecting him. His father believed I cheated on him, so I actually don't owe him anything the only people I owe something are Elijah, Marko, Anna, and of course Annette I still got to buy her the doll Elijah broke.

Today is Sunday, the day I don't actually work. The longest day for me. All I have to do now is take Elijah to Anna's house and go speak to Benjamin. How hard can that be? God, I wish I could say it isn't hard. But this is one of the hardest things I'm going to have to do.

Anna is my neighbor. Her house is opposite my house, that's why I'm usually always there.

"Mommy I'm ready ?" Elijah stood in front of me, wearing a blue T-shirt and shorts. I can't believe my three-year-old son dressed himself up. I'm so damn proud of him. I love him so much that it remains me of how my mother used to care about me before my father's death. All she ever cared about after my father's death was money. One thing we didn't have, so she married the richest old guy she could find. Who didn't turn become my stepfather but instead he became my rapist.

"Are you forgetting your jacket, Eli?" I asked him knowing he didn't want his jacket. I don't get why kids don't like jackets. Even when I was a kid I never liked it.

"In my bag mommy." If he is lying to me than he will just have to wear Annette's pink clothes which he hates a lot. He really is a mini devil. He is Benjamin's son after all.