Chapter 18

Guys before you read I want to thank you all for everything!

By the way don't kill me when you read this chapter *Crying Out loud*

Benjamin's POV. (Rick)

It's been five fucking months and two weeks since I last saw Sofia. Damien and I tried our best to look for her everywhere. A few times we thought we found her but she was gone before the time. The kidnapper is always one step ahead.

As much as I always said I hated her I never actually did. Even when she cheated on me I didn't hate her. Yes I was hurt but hate. Hate is a strong word. Everyone thought I despised her. But I didn't. I still care about her.

I would never want to hurt her. Seeing that I can't do anything to help Sofia is like a tear in my heart. Sofia missing is like a part of me missing. I have been drinking every single day of those five months. I just can't feel anything anymore.

I have tried everything to forget about her. But I just can't. And God help whoever took her away from me. God help whoever kidnapped her. The last time I felt defeated was when my mom was dying, and now! That feeling is back again.

Three years and six months and I thought I almost found Sofia. After I hired the best fifteen private investigators and they couldn't even found her. But destiny and faith had other plans for us, and I met her again. But if I only knew that meeting her would cost her life. Then I would've never met her again. I would've never told her to come meet me that night.

Someone knocked on my door making me snap out of my thoughts.

"It's open!" I shouted and I was suprise to see Damien.

"You still drinking?" He asked me as if he was concerned. But I wasn't. Yes I wanted to drink but I didn't.

"No! Why you here ?" It was almost ten at night. What is he doing here this late ?Could he have news for me ?

"He finally told us!" He said not even changing his face expression. Finally five months and two weeks please god don't let this one be also a trap.

"Where!" I asked.

"The old warehouse out of town where we used to go as kids." I can't believe what he just said. All this time and Sofia was right under our nose.

"What are you waiting for ? Let's go! Where are the others ?" I have a feeling that tonight I will finally get Sofia back, and I couldn't wait to get her.

"It's only going to be me and you." He sat down on the coach as he throw a bullet proof vest for me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, not because I was scared that it was two men verses God knows how many people kidnapped Sofia.

"Do you think if my people knew that a women is why we risking our life, do you think she would be safe ? Everyone would be talking about how Damien and Rick both risk there life for a women. Her life would be in more danger then she's already in Rick. I don't even know this girl but hell, they would even kidnap her just to get to me. After all I did risk my life for her too." Damien was always smart. Even though I used to beat him at school, he was the smartest one when it come to the Mafia life the Omerta.

"I'm ready! Let's go." I opened the door and we both left.

We took Damien's car, and on the way I received a message. It remaindered me of the night I throw Sofia out of the house.

I didn't open the message and then I received another one. Until Damien got pissed.

"Just check it!" He sounded so angry so I opened the message. And it said.

Unknown : IF YOU WANT TO FIND HER THEN GO TO THE STATION!

I was so curious of what station they were talking about and so I asked.

Me : which one ?

Unknown : THE ONE CLOSEST TO YOUR HOTEL! I WOULD HURRY IF I WAS YOU!

What the hell are they talking about.

Unknown : This is Anna Don't listen idiot, that person is lying.

Me : What do you know ? How did you get my number.

Unknown : You listen to that person you die a*shole.

"What are the messages about ?" Damien asked me

"Take a left turn!" I said because I wanted to go to that station what if she's there and I'm late. I don't care what Anna says.

"What? No!" Damien was confused and didn't want to listen to me.

"We have to go to the station before it's too late." I tried explaining it to Damien but he just didn't wanted to listen.

"We can never be late Rick, they playing you. Remember what the guy said he will only kill her the fifteenth of next month. Almost a month from now." What Damien told me made more sense. Whoever wanted to me to go to that station wants something.

"But to ease your mind. If we don't find Sofia in the old warehouse then we will go to the station." Damien's words calmed me down.

After twenty minutes of driving we finally come to our destination.

"Let's wait for a few minutes." Damien said but I couldn't.

"It's now or never Damien. With or without you." I said and he just shook his head.

We both got out of the car and he whispered to me "make sure you don't die, because I'm the only one that can kill you." It's been years and every single time he always says that. He never moved on from that day.

We heard voices from upstairs and we went there. We were both watching them closely.

Until I heard a man say "I don't get why boss don't want us touching you."

Can he be talking to Sofia I wanted to know and so I went in without taking the warning sign from Damien.

I run inside and saw him Touch Sofia, that made my blood boil.

"Get your filthy hands off her." I shouted at the man. And I could see Sofia happy.

"Shit!" The man shouted and next thing I heard was two gunshot that went out.

"SOOFFIAAAA!" I shouted but I was too late.

*****

Looks like our girl is finally found but god she's shot...Is she dead ? I hope not. Stay tune for the next chapter ❤️❤️ please don't forget to vote comment and share. Comment on what you think happened next ❤️❤. Someone is definitely dead !!! 

Who makes a great couple ?

Sofia and Benjamin Or CARLENE and Benjamin ?

***Don't forget to vote comment and share ***