Chapter 30

Benjamin's POV.

"Cat got your tongue?" I asked her laughing.

She always had something to say but it looks like theses days she's out of words but too bad for her because I definitely have a lot to say.

"Ooh believe me Benjamin when I say this because--"

"I'm listening." I interrupted her laughing.

"You won't take Elijah away. You don't know who you messing with." She said folding her arms.

"Damn Anna! You the one who doesn't know who you messing with."

"They all think my maiden name is Coetzee but guess what benjamin. I'm Anna Kingston Hendricks the only daughter of Mr Kingston. You seriously want to take me on?" She said as if she was making me scared. She really doesn't know who what I'm capable of.

"Mr Kingston you say ?" I asked laughing "You know I'm Benjamin Carson black only child of Lily Forbes Carson and a man of his words. I own people Anna so I would watch what you say next if I was you."

"Well, you want a fight. You will get one and it starts with Elijah not leaving this house. I promised Sofia I would take care of him."

"How do you think I found out ?" I asked her.

"Charlotte?"

"No!" I exclaimed "Sofia told me" she looked so confused.

"Is she awake?" She asked me.

"No. She wrote me a letter, begging me to take care of OUR SON!" I said with a big smirk on my face.

"It's been two weeks since she went into coma."  She said as if I didn't know. "Let's go for her will then."

"What?" I asked confused and she just smiled at me.

"Let's see who is next in line to look after Elijah if Sofia isn't here." She said still smiling.

"I'm the father I have the right."

"You right you the father. The asshole who didn't even know Elijah existed." She said as Elijah come downstairs.

"Here." He said handing me his drawing.

"It's nice son." I said it on purpose making Anna angry.

I knew Elijah didn't understand what I meant son, but if it means taking that ugly smile off Anna's face then so be it.

"Do you want to go see mommy quickly?" I asked Elijah and Anna's eyes got wide.

She wanted to mess with me lets see who wins then. After I take Elijah to see Sofia I'm definitely taking him home. His real home. My house.

"Yes yes yes!" He said excited.

I just wish I was there when he was born. I can't believe I miss more then three years of his life. Did Sofia even know she was pregnant when I kicked her out of the house.

"I'll be in the hospital soon. I hope I see you there Benjamin." She said as I picked Elijah up and walked to the door.

***