Chapter 19

Early chapter.....

Benjamin's POV.

"Shit, call an ambulance Damien!" I yelled at him as I ran too Sofia. She was going to bleed out if we don't get her to the hospital quickly.

"You don't ever listen do you Rick ?" Damien asked me, and I know if Sofia dies today I will never forgive myself. Because of my actions it cost her life.

"Call an ambulance for fuck sake Damien!" I yelled at him again.

"It's better if we take her ourself Rick or else the ambulance will be too late!" Damien was right. If we waited for an ambulance to arrive then we would be too late.

"No, no Sofia don't you dare close your eyes." I tried speaking to her but it looked like she couldn't respond. She looked like someone who hasn't been eating.

"Let me pick her up!" Damien asked but I couldn't let him touch her.

"No!" I snapped at him as I picked Sofia up.

Damien run Before me and opened the door for me. At least that asshole shot her shoulder. He must have panicked because of me. If only I listened to Damien when he said wait. If only I wasn't jealous. If only I wasn't stubborn or have a temper then maybe Sofia would've never been shot.

"We here." Damien said as he stopped the car.

I ran with Sofia inside until a god dammit Doctor and a few nurses took her from me.

I tried to pray. The last time I prayed was when my mom was dying. God help those kidnappers, because as soon as I hear from the doctor Sofia is fine. I will come for them one by one. I will kill every last one of them. Even if it's the last thing I do.

"Sorry sir but who are you to the patient." The doctor was a women who looked like she was in her early forties.

"I'm her husband. Benjamin Carson black." I was so angry on how the hell she would ask me this shit when Sofia may die.

"It's says here, she's a divorce and--" the women didn't finish her sentence when someone called her.

Thank god she left. As soon as I turned around I saw that devil women who says she's Sofia's best friend. F*cking Anna with Elijah and her husband and her daughter.

How the f*ck did they know I wanted to ask, but before I could she started talking.

"Why didn't you fucking call us!" She yelled at me. I would kill this women if I didn't like her son. Somehow that boy, has a big control over me.

"Who's she?" I could hear Damien whisper at the back of me.

"The one I told you about." I whispered back and he started laughing, for the first time in so many years I heard him laugh tonight.

"I'll kill you if Sofia doesn't make it." She said as she went to sit down next to Elijah.

"And that boy?" Damien asked me pointing at Elijah.

"His Elijah, I think his adopted." I told him everything I knew of the boy and he just smiled at me.

"Why would you think his adopted ?" He asked me with the biggest smile on his face. What is he smiling for ? I wanted to know but I didn't ask.

"Remember how I told you I went to there house the month Sofia was kidnapped?" I said and he nod his head. "That night I shot my gun and the kid ran downstairs asking for his mom." I added and he just laughed.

"You do know he looks so familiar?" He asked me.

"Yes! He looks so much like someone I know." I replied but he kept laughing.

"Mister safe s**!" He said as he walked away laughing.

I walked after him, wanting to know what he meant but I stopped till I saw him speak to the boy.

"You look just like the a**-- your father. Anyone can see it, but he just doesn't want to believe it's true." Damien whispered to Elijah making Elijah and I confused. How the f*ck would Damien even know his father? I wanted to ask Damien but he looked at me as I stared at him.

"Call me when you found out about his parents." He said giving me a smirk as he kissed Elijah's forehead.

"What are you looking at a**hole" Anna said as she rolled her eyes at me.

"How did you know?" I asked her but before she answered the doctor come.

"How is she doing doctor ?" Marko asked the doctor

"She's fine. She is lucky she is shoot in the shoulder and not somewhere else." The doctor said smiling at us. Indeed Sofia is lucky we got there in time or else she would've been dead. But those f*ckers won't be lucky.

"She will be discharged soon, You can see her one by one." As the doctor said that she left and I was about to go when Anna stood in front of me.

"Where do you think you going?" She asked me as if I was going to answer her question.

"Get out of my way Anna." I used her name for the first time. After all Charlotte told me her name was Anna. Damn I forgot to call Charlotte.

"You lucky I have to call Charlotte." I told her but it seemed like she didn't give a damn.

"You lucky you have an excuse." She said as she walked away. God I would kill that women if she wasn't Sofia's friend.

I saw her call Elijah and Marko and they both went in. But she just waited outside with her daughter watching me.

What is she up to ? I kept wondering but I had to first call Charlotte.

"What do you want Benjamin it's already midnight? I'm tired. I swear I haven't done anything this time." She said sounding like I just woke her up. Charlotte was always my only baby sister she was always in trouble.

"What did you do this time char I know you have done something ?"  I asked her playing her but she gave in. She believed me.

"I swear I didn't know about Elijah. I only found out just before Sofia was kidnapped!" Charlotte said panicking what the f*ck did Elijah have to do with anything?

"What the f*ck are you talking about Charlotte?" I asked but I didn't get any answer. I could hear her just breath.

"Just get down to the hospital now?"

"Forbes right ? I'm coming !" She said in a hurry and cut the call.

What the hell could she mean she only found out about Elijah just before Sofia was kidnapped ?

*Don't forget to vote comment and share*