Chapter 50

Sofia's POV.

I put Elijah in the car and I quickly got in. I didn't know whether he is doing this on purpose to me but if he is my fiancé he would know that I can't actually drive if I lost my memory.

"Elijah." I said my son's name trying to start the engine.

"Yes mommy." Elijah quickly answered looking at me. He is so cute and I hate the fact I know nothing about him.

"Do you know how to drive? I mean did you see how your father drive?" I asked acting stupid and he shook his head. I guess I'll just have to try it myself.

How hard can it be driving a car?

The engine started and I quickly started driving slow. It's not like I don't know how to drive, I'm just not sure how everything should go. But there's one thing I don't know because I never learnt it unless I did when I was older. If I only remember stuff that happened seventeen years ago then I definitely don't know how to park a car.

When I got close to his school I didn't know whether to just stop the car in the middle of the street or park it. But in the end I chose to park the car.

As soon as I tried to park the car, I hit the car in front of me.

-Flashback-

"Sofia is your father coming sweetheart?" The teacher asked again and I nod my head smiling.

"He's on his way." I replied again playing with my fingers nervously. My father was never this late. If he was going to be late he would've told mom to pick me up.

"Honey, how about I give you a ride home?" The teacher asked after a couple of minutes but I shook my head.

"Father is on his way I promise. He's busy with Stella and Stephanie who is giving him trouble." I smiled at her again shaking and she quickly starting calling my father again.

Why would my own parents forget me?

"I'll call your mom because your father isn't picking up." The teacher told me and I nod my head. "Let me take you to my house because your parents aren't coming sweetheart." She added after my mom didn't pick up her call.

I nodded my head and walked to her car with her. We arrived at her house and I couldn't help but have a bad feeling over everything. My father always said I'm his little princess so why would he not come for me.

Do they really hate their first born child like this?

"You want to watch TV?" My teacher asked as I sat on the couch in front of the teacher. I nod my head and she quickly switched the TV on. "What do you like watching?" She asked.

"Anything. I watch the news with my father too because my mom hates it."I answered giggling.

"Okay, I also love the news." She said it excited as she sat next to me. I looked down and quickly picked my bag up to take out a sweet when I heard my father's name. I quickly turned to look back at the TV.

'Stephen Valentine's age 40 a well known respected man in the community. He was in an accident and passed away later today at the scene of the accident. The body was identify by his wife Mary Valentine's--"

I ran out of the sitting room because that was all lies. My father is alive, I saw him this morning. One accident can't kill someone.

. . . . ..