Chapter 97

"The next morning I was ready. I dressed both my children up and we were all ready to leave. Benjamin never came home last night but he send me a text telling me he will sleep somewhere else and of course I didn't ask him where because he is a free man.

Stella, Tucker and everyone else came to say goodbye expect Benjamin but it was fine, not like it's his fault.

"Elijah are you sure we not forgetting something?" I asked and he nod his head. "So you ready to leave this house?" I asked and once again he nod his head smiling.

"Mommy where is daddy?" He asked

"You will see daddy whenever you want." I told him and he smiled. "Now let's go before anyone tries to stop us." He laughed and we got in the cab Anna called for us.

We both watched the streets of New York as we passed by. I'll never forget everything I have been through in this city. I'll miss it so much but I guess this is goodbye.

We got out of the car and Elijah was actually behaving. The man helped me carry the stuff.

"Were you really going to leave without letting me say goodbye to our children?" I turned to look at where the voice was coming from and it was Benjamin standing with his arms across his chest.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as Elijah jumped to hug his father. "Do you want to hold Emily one more time before we leave?" He nod and I quickly handed our daughter to him.

Our flight was called and I took Emily from Benjamin.

"I guess this is goodbye." Benjamin mumbled and I nod my head tears running down my face. "I'll always love you." He hugged me and my heart shattered in pieces.

I'll always love you more Benjamin Carson black!

"Goodbye." I said waving at him and Elijah watched his father until he couldn't see him anymore.

We entered the plane and Elijah was over the moon. We took our seat and my heart shattered in pieces but life goes on.

"Hey." A man shouted and I looked. "Is he your son?" He asked and I nod my head. Of course Elijah would hit someone even if it's an adult. I quickly swiped seats with Elijah because of the man.

"I'm sorry, his just excited for Paris." I replied.

"Well next time your kid hits me, I'll hit you on the head so we can be equal." He smiled and I rolled my eyes. "Now I know where he got his attitude from."

"For your information my child got it from his father." I turned around from him angry. How long will this flight be because I can't sit next to him for so long. The plane took off and the man smiled at me

"Nicholas Just call me Nick ." He quickly stretched his hand for me to shake but I fell the need to throw up.

I quickly handed Emily to him and ran to the bathroom. I shouldn't have ate that stupid pancake for breakfast. After I was done throwing up, I walked back to my seat and saw Nick gone.

Where the hell did that asshole take my child?

I was panicking so I quickly went straight to one of the waitress who was giving out food.