Chapter 71

"He is awake." Tucker shouted interrupting Damien and I.

"Who is the son of a bitch that hit me on the head?" Arlo asked shaking his head.

"Your took your time to wake up." I told him.

"It's funny Benjamin. It's really funny how you two brought me to the same place Damien's father accidentally passed away." Arlo laughed. "Now who is the son of a bitch that hit me on the head?"

"Carlos." Tucker answered . "Now when are we going to kill Arlo?"

"Benjamin will only kill me when he gets his answers." Arlo replied. "Now why don't you be useful and untie me."

"How do you know my mother?" Damien asked before I could.

"Last time I checked she wasn't your mother Damien. Your mother left you with her sister who was Benjamin's mother maybe Lily had another child but it was never you Damien so rather ask me how I know your cousin's mother not yours." It was funny how Arlo twisted the words. Aunt Danielle never left Damien.

"How do you know my mother Alejandrino Valentines?" I asked.

"Well now that you asked nicely I might tell you the truth. Lily Forbes Carson saved my life that's how I met her." Arlo uttered. "Benjamin, even though your mother knew I killed my parents she was still the one that fought for me. She took the responsibility to look after me until I was old enough to go to jail. She was too kind, it used to make me think she was working for the police but honestly she just wanted me to feel safe in her house."

"You were never at my house. I don't remember ever seeing your ugly face in our house." I turned to Damien and he shook his head telling me he doesn't also remember Arlo living with us.

"Your mother had a secret house not even your father knew it about. I'm sure you both wondering why that house wasn't in the will." Arlo started laughing but it was obvious he was lying. My father knew everything about my mother, or did he?

"Let say I believe my mother had a secret house, who inherit it than?" I asked.

"I didn't inherit anything from your mother so it was definitely not me." Arlo smiled. "But I can tell you, your mother would've loved it if you guys met. She was hoping on your eighteenth birthday you would all meet. If only you waited for your inheritance till then, but no. You and Damien ruin everything for yourselves. You got your inheritance at the age of fifteen faking everything but you two never regret it after all you didn't know what you would've found out if you two actually got your inheritance when you turned eighteen."

"What would we find out if we got our inheritance when we turned eighteen?" Damien asked.

"I would rather die than tell you because I promised your mother I would take this secret to my grave." Arlo answered.

"Why did you do everything then? If you care so much about my mother than why did you want to make me suffer?" I asked.

"I hated you before I even met you." Arlo started. "You ruined my life just like Sofia. Your mother never wanted me because of you. She made me fall in love with her and when I confessed she rejected me telling me she's like a mother to me and she's married and loves her husband so much. All she ever talked about was how she had four children that was a few years younger than me. Even if she stops talking about Damien and the others she would never stop saying how much she loves you. How naughty you are to the point you shot your father for---"