Chapter 78

"That's all I'm doing now. My son would be better off if I killed you and honestly I don't mind going to jail, at least than I will know I went to jail protecting my baby." Grey shut his eyes scared and I quickly put away the gun. "Don't ever try to touch my baby again."

"What's going on?" A women who came in the house asked. "Are you seriously bringing one of your mistress in my house now?" She shouted.

"I'm not his mistress." I was disgusted at her words. "I just came here to tell him to stay away from my son, nothing else."

"Oh I'm sorry. It's just I thought you were one of his mistress, can I get you anything?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I must take my kids home but thanks." I gave her a smile and I walk pass her.

We quickly got in the car and I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened.

"Aunty you didn't kill him." Annette said making me snap out of my thoughts and I stopped the car.

"What do you mean honey?" I asked and she opened her hand. "Where did you get the bullet?" I asked and she pointed at my bag. "How do you know it kills someone? Annette does your mother teach you these things?" I asked and she looked at me not saying a word.

"Mommy, we hungry." Elijah shouted and I started driving again. I hope Anna isn't the one teaching Annette bad things.

"Mommy don't be angry at Annette, she is nice." Elijah uttered and I ignored him because I wasn't angry at Annette, I was angry at the person who taught a child how to kill someone.

"We here." I stopped the car at Anna's house and Annette quickly went out of the car.

"Mommy." Elijah said and I turned to look at him. "Are you angry at Annette?" He asked and I shook my head smiling at him.

"Honey, let's go greet Anna." I uttered and he agreed getting out of the car.

"Annette told me you dropped her. Is everything okay? Why did you pick them up before the time?" Anna questioned.

"I have something to ask you, why don't we go inside?" I asked and she nod her head.

"You scaring me Sofia." Anna said as we both took our seats.

"Honestly if you the one that taught her than you definitely the one that scares me." She looked at me confused. "Annette knows what kills someone and how." I added and she looked shocked. I don't know whether she doesn't know about what Annette knows, or she's a great actor.

"Sofia your jokes won't work on me. Annette doesn't even know how to talk back at someone, she hardly fights back at Elijah." Anna replied.

"Anna I know you don't need to believe me but I promise you Annette knows everything about a gun. She even showed me the bullet--"

"Where did she get the bullet?" Anna said interrupting me.

"I stole Benjamin's gun and put the bullets in my purse. She took it out Anna and still said I didn't kill him so either you tell me who taught Annette the things about gun or I'll talk to Marko myself."

"Are you threatening me, Sofia?" She asked getting up angry.

"Of course not. I just don't understand how you can teach a child how to shoot. Anna you promised Annette will only learn how to shoot when she's sixteen."