Chapter 61

A/N

Last chapter of Stephanie's POV. (Bonus chapters)! The next chapter will be out after a few hours!

---------------------------------------

"Are you really crying?" He asked looking at me confused. "I really didn't mean to make you cry." He added driving so slow.

"It's fine." I answered wiping away my tears.

"Sorry. I really didn't know it would scare you like that." He apologize as we arrived at his house. "Come on smile or something."

"I'm fine Jay." I quickly got out of the car and he did the same.

"I really didn't mean to make you cry." He said opening the door. "Welcome to one of Jay's house."

"Thank you." I quickly walked passed him hugging myself. "So this is where the party will be for the boy?"

"Yep. No one actually knows about this house expect you, and my best friends."

"And your fiancée." I added going upstairs. "So what exactly do you have planned for the kid?" I asked.

"Well his father said I should paint this place green because Elijah hates it." Jay shrugged his shoulders as I came back downstairs.

"Why would his father do that if the boy hates it?"

"Well, he says Elijah is lying about hating the colour. Ben thinks Elijah only hates green when ever he sees vegetables. So he made sure everything will be green for tomorrow." Jay explained as I followed him to a room.

"I didn't know you sell toys." I looked at the room shocked.

Why the hell would he keep all these toys here?

"I'm not selling it. It's for Elijah, the birthday boy."

"How old is he?" I asked shaking my head.

"He will be four tomorrow. Now help me decorate the place for him."

"He's going to be four, not fourteen or something. Jay you guys shouldn't spoil him so much, he probably won't even care about all these toys." I went inside the room and picked out a few toys.

I chose the electric ride on jeep and a few more toys.

"This will be enough for him. Take the rest to the orphanage because you just wasting these toys Jay."

"Fine, but he will love the scooter so there's no way I'll give that away."

"He's too young for a scooter, he'll get hurt."

"Nope I'm not giving that away anyways there's something else I have to show you." Jay said and I quickly followed him.

"What's this?" I asked staring at the toy race track.

"It's a race track." He answered shrugging his shoulders.

"I know that. So how much did this stupid thing cost?"

"I think it was sixty thousand unless it was more."

"Are you crazy? Jay there's so many kids starving in the world and you wasted so much money on a stupid thing. You guys should've made a budget so--"

"Budget?" He asked laughing. "We never ever do that kiddo so now come help me decorate the place and paint it."

"I'll help decorate the place but I'm definitely not painting it." I followed him to a room that actually didn't look like a room to me.