Chapter 17

P L E A S E   R E A D  C A R E F U L !

I WON'T BE UPDATING SATURDAY'S AND OTHER RANDOM DAYS ANYMORE REASON WHY :

It's because you all voted for twice a week ima do so. From now on its Sundays & Wednesday But if u guys want to choose 2 other days like maybe Saturday and Tuesday or something else then lemme know butttttttttt ima have to think about it anyways hope u happy about the new updating days!

Sofia's POV.

"What do you mean you didn't kidnap me ?" I asked him still shock about what he just said.

"You do know you were sold ?" He asked me

"Yes!" I replied almost shouting.

"The day you were kidnapped, I was so happy. That I didn't have to kill you anymore. But you made the biggest mistake calling Benjamin." I was too tired to ask him what he meant that. I haven't ate for weeks and I didn't have any strength to talk anymore.

"You scared your kidnappers away! You called Benjamin and Benjamin told everyone everything. Even how he heard them talk in the background saying how scared they were of him and how his related to Damien knight. Who do you think would want to mess with Damien and Benjamin?" He kept talking asking me but I didn't care to answer because I knew he was enjoying talking about and would want me to know everything before he kills me next month.

"But after he told everyone everything. I did everything in my power to get to you before anyone else did. After all who knows I'm still alive, so I found your kidnappers and paid them but I got my money back." He laughed and I tried my best to speak.

"Wha--what do yo--you mean ?" I asked him as I slept on the floor and he throw a bottle of water to me.

"Drink!" He snapped at me "I don't want you dying yet." He added laughing.

"I paid them ten million dollar just for what? you ? Yes I was desperate to get to you but ten million for a slut like you. Those idiots thought they were smart so I just killed them afterwards and got my money back." He stood up

"I'll see you on your anniversary madam." He said but I couldn't let him leave.

"Why did they kidnap me ?" I said as I tried getting up.

"They wanted quick cash. And there was a boundary on Anna's head. There's a million reason why they would want you." He told me but I didn't get why anyone would want to kill Anna.

"Why Anna ?" I asked him.

"It must be because she was in the CIA, and her father being the head of the CIA! Or because they wanted to kill her so you would think it was Benjamin who did it. You see madam you are the cause of all this. You meeting Benjamin again made a million people angry." He turned around facing me. But I couldn't see his face. How I wish at least I knew who made me leave Elijah alone in this world.

"But if you kill me who said Benjamin wouldn't replace me?" I thought he would get angry but he didn't.

"You see madam, I'm next in keen after you, even though I'm dead. If you die and Benjamin dies then I will inherit everything." Another man come in and handed him a plate full of food.

"You will kill Benjamin too ?" I asked him.

"Bingo madam. You finally got one thing right." He handed me the plate but I promised myself I wouldn't eat anymore food because they kept giving me pills that's always making me sleepy.

"No pills!" He said as he looked at me. And somehow I just trusted him, because why would he care telling me lies. He has me, he can kill me anytime he wants. Why would he care lying to me ?

"What if Benjamin already replace me?" I asked him

"He did. But he doesn't care about her!" What does he mean her. Can he be talking about Charlotte ?

"Charlotte?" I asked

"It's not Charlotte her name is Carlene. She's his wife!" He said waiting for a reaction from me. Knowing Benjamin was married broke my heart but I didn't care. Now I know if I ever get out of here, he can't know about Elijah.

"All he ever talks about is Sofia. How Sofia is such an angel. How she's a fucking queen. How he would do anything for you! He made me hate you more. Sofia this. Sofia that. The day he got that video made me so happy. His face. You should've seen him. How he drove so fast just to get home quickly was the best. But the best part was when he kick the door open. God that was so beautiful. And when he started shouting GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE! That was just the start of the show for me. You crying made my night that day, especially after you left and he started breaking things" I can't believe it. He was watching, everything that happened between us. But what did I ever do to him. I never knew marrying Benjamin would cost my life.

"When did he marry her ?" I wanted to know was it as soon as our divorced. Did he even marry her for love.

"Straight after your divorce. After he found out that you cheated on him. And you stripped for his friends he lost it. For weeks he kept drinking he didn't go to work for weeks, and you know he loves his work. He was so drunk that one day that Carlene's father gave him a proposal he couldn't refuse. Even though he was drunk and wasn't thinking straight they played him. And he agreed to marry her. You know i have been planning your death since the first day I saw, because I knew you were trouble. But like a good Samaritan that I am I left you alone after he kicked you out but what did you do, you come back." I couldn't still believe it, Benjamin is married.

"They made the wedding next day, they just wanted his signature because they knew as soon as he was back to himself he would never marry her. Because of you Benjamin became weak. He would've found out that he was played. Even I played him but he didn't find out yet!" I could hear that under the mask he is wearing that he was glad. He was happy he got what he wanted. He got rid of me and now all he has to do is kill Elijah and Benjamin.

"His being married to Carlene for three years and only a few times he slept with her. He never touched her unless his drunk and angry. So if you still think I should target her then you wrong. He wouldn't even pick up her call if someone was about to kill her." Whoever this guy that kidnap me is, his very close to Benjamin to know him so well.

"He was also like that to me." I told him but he didn't even seemed to be bothered but what I just said.

"Wrong madam! He always looked at your call, but the only reason he didn't answer was because he wanted to prove a point that he didn't care about you. But we all knew he did. Why do you think his looking for you now? Five months and he didn't yet give up looking for you." I couldn't believe what he just said. Did Benjamin really care about me ? Is he looking for me? I don't believe him because if he ever cared about me he would've never kicked me out.

"I have to go madam. I would say before he looks for me but now that I'm dead he won't even know I'm behind this. I'll be back on your Anniversary with flowers and I won't wear a mask and just don't die of shock." He laughed as he was about to leave I started shouting "You know not to mess with Benjamin. You know he always finds out. Always!" but he didn't care. I could hear his wicked laugh until there was no sign of him.

He said he would bring me flowers. What a psycho! I just hope if he is telling the truth about Benjamin looking for me, that he doesn't hate me for keeping Elijah away from him.

One month before I join you daddy. Just one more month before I leave this world. Before I leave Elijah alone, in this world. I miss you so much, I hope you grow up just fine without me my boy.

****Don't forget to vote comment and share****