Chapter 41

Point out the mistakes please. (Thanks)!

Benjamin's POV.

"Elijah is going to be here soon Sofia." I told her taking a seat. For the last two weeks I have been talking to her trying to get her to wake up.

Today is the day Elijah comes back home. I have been with Sofia those whole two weeks and the only time I left her side was when I went home to go bath and I asked Anna to be here. Yeah Anna and I promise to 'get along' with one another for Sofia's sake even though I know it won't last. She hates me so much for some reason and I don't like her too.

Something about Anna just doesn't make sense. She always makes the excuses of going to Russia but never leaves.

"You know you have been sleeping for so long Sofia. We all promised Elijah you will wake up before his birthday. I promised you Sofia I will get out of your life if you wake up for Elijah's sake. I love you Sofia I really do and I'm not lying this time." I said looking at her as tears formed in mine. Why can't she just wake up, at least for Elijah. "I know, I hated you so much. I hated you for cheating on me and I had no right to get angry and kick you out of the house. So please Sofia wake up. I will really leave you like I promised Sofia--"

"Don't lie to her when you know you won't keep that promise." I was interrupted by Damien who was standing at the door with his arms folded across his chest. "You love her, I believe that but you leaving her? Benjamin don't lie to her just for her to wake up."

"At least I'm not the one who lied to Charlotte." I answered ignoring what he just said. "you still haven't told me how you knew they weren't real doctors." I didn't want to ask Damien about what the doctors said because if he can keep that secret from me then I don't need to ask him after all I know his going to lie.

"Well, I got anonymous text but still this whole place has cameras. They tried getting in this room but Amy used some device to lock it from the office. Then they saw you and Elijah and they asked if they could do a check up for him and instead of saying no you said yes and that made their jobs easier ." Damien gave me a short version of everything but I still didn't understand anything because I definitely don't believe anything he says anymore

"What do you mean you have cameras around this place ?"

"If you mean do I have cameras in Sofia's room then YES." He replied running his hand through his black hair.

"So Amy must be the one who does everything when it comes to technology, and stuff?" I asked and he nod his head. "You have a fiancé and now you want another women--"

"She's lesbian you fool, not that it's your business." Damien said interrupting me as his phone rang. "Amy?" He said as he answered the phone.

"What did she want ?" I asked as soon as he cut the phone annoyed.

"She's watching us." He said as a new nurse came in.

"I have to do Sofia's checkup." She said walking to Sofia's left side. She does not work here, because I have been sleeping here for long to know which nurse is responsible for Sofia.

"Get away from her." I warned her making both the 'nurse' and Damien eyes widened in shock, Damien even laughed taking a seat as I walked to her and pulled her to the side. "Are you working for A?" I asked and she just rolled her eyes at me.