Chapter 85

Benjamin's POV.

"Is it about Jailson?" I asked walking with Jay to his car.

"It's not just about him Benjamin, it's worse." Jay said shaking his head.

"Let's go somewhere, I don't want Sofia to hear anything." I told him and we got in his car. The whole car ride none of us spoke.

Jay quickly stopped at a restaurant and we both got out of the car.

"Do you have to always eat?" I asked walking to the restaurant with him.

"You can't expect me to talk when I'm hungry." He stated and quickly took a seat.

"Tell me what can be worse than Martin being Sofia's rapist?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "Jay I swear I'm not in the mood for your nonsense today."

"What can I get you gentleman's?" The waitress asked.

"Nothing, just don't bother us again." I quickly replied shutting Jay who had a lot to order.

"Fuck you, I'm hungry you know." He said angry.

"You going to eat when you tell me what is worse than finding out who Jailson is." I semi-yelled.

"Fine." He replied angry. "You know Jailson's name is Aiden but his mother died---"

"I asked you for names not who is dead or alive." I interrupted him because right now I was losing my patience.

"Benjamin his mother died of cancer your mother died of cancer and that can't be just a coincidence." It can't be true, Jailson can never be anything to me expect for being my friend.

"I did a DNA test the first time I met him, Jay it come back negative. We nothing to each other, you saw the test."

"I know that's why I couldn't believe it myself. But don't you think he changed the real results of that---"

"He didn't know, you and---fuck that son of a bitch knew. I should've known he would mess with those results." I shouted angry.

"Of course Alejandrino changed it. We should've never trust him, I'm sorry Benjamin but Jailson admit the truth about killing Alejandrino and being your brother." Jay mumbled shaking his head.

"Why didn't he tell me anything. Is that why Martin said my mother was raped? Did his father rap---"

"Benjamin calm down, you heard Jailson last night, your mother was never raped and Jailson never lies. He is a good actor but Jailson loved you mother as much as you do. She was his mother after all." Jay's words was useless because I know my mother never had a child. She would've told me but than again Jailson reminds me so much about my mother. I always felt like I knew him before I met him.

"Is that all you wanted to tell me?" I asked and he shook his head. "Do you know his fathers name?"

"He never talks about his father no matter what. All he ever says is he chose his other family even though he loved him."

"Thank you but I'm my mother's only child." I got up to leave but Jay begged me.

"There's something else I want to tell you." Jay added and I quickly sat down. "The girl I got pregnant is Stephanie." I looked at him confused. "Stephanie Valentines, Sofia's baby sister."