Chapter 35

"Damien don't." I shouted as he pulled the trigger. He shot one of the doctors in the head and the other in the stomach.

"What the fuck." I ran to the doctor which I saw was still alive. The other one was definitely dead because who can survive a bullet in the head.

"Who you working for ?" Damien asked as he walked to the doctor I was trying to help. "I asked you a fucking question." He pushed me out of the way.

"Damien are you crazy. You in a f--"

"Shut the fuck up!" He shouted turning to look at me "Who you working for?" He asked the man again.

"Fuck you." The man replied trying his best.

"Don't let me make you join your friend." He pressed the doctors stomach as he screamed. "Who you working for and this is the last time I'm asking you." I didn't know what was going on. What does Damien mean who his working for ? His a fucking doctor.

"I can't te-tell yo-you." The doctor said trying his best to speak. "He calls him--self AL." It was obvious the man was dying and Damien wasn't even helping him. He definitely doesn't care.

"Did he tell you to kill him?" Damien asked him making me even confused. Who are the planing on killing ?

The guy nod his head slowly "No, his helping your family, he says its going to get yo-u t-wo cl-ose or m-y family wo-uld--" Those were his last words before he closed his eyes. He was gone. Damien killed two of the doctors and I don't even know why. I know if I was in the way he would shot me too after all I'm still his enemy.

"You killed two fucking doctors. Are you high Damien?" I asked the minute he got up.

"Was the test a DNA ?" He asked ignoring my question. "If you don't want Elijah then Anna would be happy to take him in." He walked to the door as he locked it.

"I know his my son but--"

"I don't care Rick but let me tell you this." He said turning around "If you ever try to take a DNA of Elijah just know you won't ever see him again." He threatened me.

"You not the father." I shouted at him.

"I know. But I also know Sofia's life is in my hands." He walked to the two doctors who he just killed "Are you going to help?" He asked as he started to cover the bodies.

"Why did you kill them?" I asked

"That test would've cost your son's life." He said widening my eyes in shock. What the hell does he even mean."Did you ever see two doctors willing to do a blood test without asking you the childs file or without asking you about the mother ." He asked as we covered both the bodies.

"What do you mean cost his life?" I ignored his question asking him about what he just said.

"They were working for someone."

"What?" I asked but he just started dialing someone's number.

"Hey Tuck. It's Damien." He said getting up still talking on the phone. "I know you on your way to the hospital because you heard about the shooting in the hospital."