Chapter 28

Having to take care of a kid
That once didn't have a father
And now is missing his mother
What do You tell him ?
His mother may never wake up ?
His mother is on life support machine ?
His mother is about to leave this world
Without him ?
Without saying goodbye to him ?
Do I tell him his mother is half-dead or is that even something you say to a kid ?

~ BenjaminCarsonBlack

Benjamin's POV.

I can't still believe it. Elijah Carson fucking valentines black! Is that why the teacher just assumed I'm the father and said Mr Carson? Is that why the kid said Carson valentines black? Does he know I'm his dad? How the fuck did Sofia do this. Is this why she was begging me for my forgiveness? Is this why she kept saying I'm sorry please don't hate me!

He must be three years. I missed three years and fucking months of his life. My little boy grew up without a damn father. Three years and a few months he didn't have a father, and it's all my fault. She was pregnant and I threw her out of the house. It was at night and I didn't even think. I threw her out of the damn house without letting her explain anything.

Was the reason she set the table that night, about my boy. Was she going to tell me about being pregnant? 

But why couldn't she just call me rather then hiding my own son from me for years. Would she ever even tell me if all this never happened. How could she do this to me when she knew all I ever wanted was a family. She's really lucky she's in a coma because I would've just put her back there.

"Read the other letter if you done with the first." Damien said making me snap out of my thoughts. I just hope I don't see anymore surprises.

Remember my birthday. Remember how I said it was the 15th of April. How you teased me saying all fools like me was born that day. I just want to tell you that I was never born that day. I lied. Because the real date of my birthday.

Why the hell did she lie about her birthday? It's just a f*ck birthday! And how could I ever forget her birthday! It was the day she told me she loves me. It was the day I first broke her heart.

The day of my birthday November the eight is also the same day my stepfather first raped me.

It's her stepfather that raped her! Who the hell does that to their own damn stepchildren. Especially On their birthday, he made her hate her own damn birthday. He made her hate the day she come into this world. Is that why she was going crazy at that party, saying go to hell valentines.

I know I promised to tell you everything but that is all I can tell you. The 8th of November my nightmare started. The reason I chose 15th April was because that was the last day I saw my daddy. He passed away on the way picking me up from school. I never lied about my father. But my mom died the same day because she changed from that day. She blamed me for my fathers death. My stepfather is a powerful rich man that's why I never want to tell you his name because if I do, then I would be the reason why you die. I would be the one responsible for your death.

What kind of a mother blame her kid. I could kill her right now if I didn't care about Sofia. I didn't want to read the next page because I was scared I wouldn't like it. So I plan on finishing just this page.

The day that I was supposed to come sign the divorce papers I couldn't because I was pregnant with Elijah. You would've seen me pregnant and God knows what you would've done if you saw me pregnant. You accused me of cheating on you, I knew you would never accept Elijah to be your son if you saw me that day. I know we divorce. I know that you married to Carlene. But promise me that you would never leave Elijah and Carlene together. My mother left me alone with my stepdad and he raped me. I know Carlene would never rape Elijah, but I know no stepmother would want a stepchild. Especially if it's a boy. Especially if Elijah is your heir. I know you married Carlene because you love her, even though my kidnapper said you did it because you were drunk and angry. Promise me Benjamin that you would never leave Elijah alone.