Chapter 26

It feels like a tear in my heart
Like a part of me missing
And I just can't feel it
I've tried and I've tried
And I've tried
Tears on my face I can't take it
If lonely is a taste then it's all that I'm tasting
Do you hear my cry?
I cry, oh.....

~Britt❤️❤️

Benjamin's POV.

Finally I'm back at New York. I can't believe Damien called me ten times and he left me a few messages. Never thought I would see the day Damien would call me this much, did he miss me ? Of course he wouldn't after all he wants me dead.

Fourteen messages from the hospital wow. Did Sofia ran away, or is Anna killing the nurses this time. Gosh going back to the hospital means dealing with Anna's rubbish attitude.

As soon as I walked inside the hospital I saw Anna crying, whoever made her cry should really give me some advice on how to deal with her attitude.

I took a few steps and saw Marko cry and Elijah just staring at him. What the hell is wrong with everyone. I didn't speak to any of them. I just went straight to Sofia's room.

I come in the room but I was surprised not to see her. Did she ran away ? Is she kidnapped again ? A million questions went through my mind.

"Sofia!!" I shouted her name waiting for a respond. But there was none, No one answered me. Where the fuck could she be ?

A nurse come in "who are you ?" She asked.

"Benjamin. Did you see where the patient who was in this room went, her name is Sofia ?" I asked her hoping she would have an answer for me.

"Didn't you hear, she's umm in the ICU section." The nurse replied as she ran off.

On my way to the ICU, every nurse I pass would just whisper something and ran away. Why were they so afraid of me? I wouldn't want to kill them, after all they didn't do anything to me.

Wait a second, why the f*ck did they send me to the ICU section. Sofia can't be there. Unless omg. Is she dying?

I run as fast as I could to get to where Sofia was in. I checked every ICU room until I finally found her room. But it looked like someone was already in the room.

"Who the f*ck are you ?" I asked the guy who seemed like he felt a sleep on the chair.

"Finally you come a**hole." The men's voice sounded so familiar before I replied he stood up and turned around.

"Damien ?" I said his name in shock.

"You should learn to answer your phone!" Damien said as he pushed me out of the way. But I caught his arm.

"What were you doing here ?" I asked him, still holding his arm.

"Unlike you, I answered my phone, when the hospital called. Sofia's life is in danger and you would've known if you answered your damn phone." Damien firmly said talking my hand off his arm.

"What is wrong with Sofia ?" I asked him as I saw the ventilation system.

"She's in a coma, and she may never wake up. If she does Benjamin then you have to be prepared because she may not be the same. She won't be the Sofia you thought you knew." The minute he said she's in a coma, my heart stopped. I was gone for a day all this happened. Damien is someone that always will give you the harsh truth he doesn't care if you don't want to hear it or not. But he always keeps his promises, unlike me.

I promised her I would come back soon, but if I knew the next time I would see her would be like this then I would've never left.

"You can decide whether you want to switch off the machine or not. I would think very careful about everyone when switching her machine off if I was you." Damien left the minute he said that. I never intend on switching the machine off but I don't get what he meant think very careful about everyone?

*****

Third persons POV.

"I have to move before the b*tch tells them about everything." A man said getting up from his chair.

"Why you doing this to him, he doesn't even know you still alive?" The man said turning his chair.

"I don't give a f*ck, he didn't even care I died that day. All he ever cared about was Sofia leaving him." The man said turning to face his friend.

"You know, he never took your name off that will even after he knew you died!" The other man exclaimed getting up.

"It's because he knew Sofia would inherit everything, so there was no reason to take my name off." He said glaring at the other man angry.

"What, if he finds out you still alive and playing him?"

"I told you before Carlos and I'm going to tell you again he changed a lot to even know anything anymore. He fucken fell in love with her. His too weak when it comes to her!"

"What about Jailson ?" Carlos asked him.

"That motherf*cker doesn't want to be part of it. His after his own revenge to care about any of this."

"What Is the real reason you doing this to your own damn best friend ?" Carlos asked him demanding answers.

"He broke his promise the minute He introduced Sofia as his damn wife. The next time you say I'm his best friend I will kill you Carlos. Damien knight is his brother not me."

"He took you in mehn. And killing Sofia won't help you get back first in that will."

"But she out of the way and Benjamin dead will make me inherit everything!" The man said giving Carlos a wicked laugh.

"What about Elijah?" Carlos asked him trying to make him to back down about killing Benjamin and Sofia.

"Well, he doesn't know about Elijah and I will kill him before he finds out."

"You have changed a lot during those years. I don't recognize you anymore. You no more a brother to me, and when Benjamin finds out don't say I didn't warn you." Carlos said leaving the room.

"You wait and see Benjamin I'm coming for you and your lovely ex-wife or is it wife now. Sooner or later you will meet your mother again Benjamin Carson black. HAHA!"
The man gave a wicked laugh as he left his room.

****

Hectic right I know love, hope to see y'all in the next chapter love you all ❤️❤️❤️
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much I enjoyed writing it.

Who should I choose Charlotte as ??? I already have someone in mind for Damien. (Nick-bateman) Lemme know please guys.

***Don't forget to vote comment and share **