Chapter 94

Benjamin's POV.

"Sofia I have to tell you something. I promise I never meant those words. I swear I never cheated on you. I had to do it, I didn't have a choice." I said quickly and she looked so confused and I don't blame her. "I always loved you and I always will even if you don't love me anymore."

"Benjamin I don't know if I trust you anymore. How can you not have a choice? It's your life, no one can tell you what to do." She was right.

"I know Sofia but I swear on our children's life I never cheated on you. I always loved you and I still do love you, a lot." I told her the truth and yet she didn't believe me.

"Why did you do it then? If you telling the truth Benjamin than why did you break my heart like that?" She asked but I couldn't let her blame herself so I did what I do best and I lied but not completely.

"Because of Carlene." I started and her eyes widen in shock. "She promised to sign the divorce papers after a few months maybe even before, if I broke up with you and let you suffer like she did but it's just a few months Sofia. That's why she wants the media to think we happily married." There was no way I could include Carlene blackmailing me with Sofia's stripping videos and everything.

"Is that why you really did all this?" She asked tears running down her face. "Why didn't you tell me Benjamin. I could've at least know you still care, I wouldn't have hated you so much. I wouldn't have said those bad things to you and I would've never compare Martin---."

"It's fine Sofia. You didn't know." I said interrupting her and she hugged me.

"I know you love me, I just knew it in my heart but I just thought maybe I was just holding on to you. I'm sorry I acted like a bitch." She whispered. "I love you and please don't ever hide anything from me again."

"I love you too." I'm sorry was a better thing to say after all I'm not completely honest with her but there's no way I'll let her ever find out caramel end has videos of her. And as soon as Stephanie finds them, I'll make sure to kill Carlene so Sofia never finds out.

"You so wet Benjamin and yet you don't even say anything." Sofia quickly walked to the closets and took new clothes out for me. "Wear this."

"Charlotte said you burned all my clothes." I said and she shook her head.

"I wanted to but than I figured it's the only thing I had left of you." I quickly left with the clothes because there was nothing I could say.

"That was quick." Sofia commented.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I'm not hungry Benjamin. I just want to sleep because I'm tired and I'm not feeling well." Sofia's phone started ringing and I picked it up. "If it's Jay than you can answer it." She added.

"It's him." I quickly replied and answered the call. "Jay it's late what do you want?" I asked and he started screaming at the end. "What's wrong with you?"

"This is definitely hell." He said still continuing to scream.

"What's going on with you?" I asked.

"I always thought I would go to heaven. I have been a good boy and yet I ended up in hell." He sounded like he was actually sad.