Chapter 42

Benjamin's POV.

It's been twenty-nine days since I last saw Damien. Two days from now and he wants to switch Sofia's machine. I called him weeks ago and begged him not to, but all he said was 'I'm not going to change my mind.' I even said Elijah needs his mother but he didn't care. He said he prepared Elijah. He told Elijah that his mother has to go to heaven and watch him from there because she's tired. He had everything planned out.

I tried calling Charlotte for help but she wouldn't even answer my calls. She send me a message telling me she's too busy. I know my sister and I know she's hiding something or she's up to something.

The only good thing that happened last month was Elijah going back to pre-kindergarten. He told me I should put him in the same kindergarten as 'Annette', who is Anna's only child. So I did as he asked because I know he would just throw tantrums. I don't know why Sofia says his like me when his definitely like her because I was definitely not that hard to raise.

Shit

I can't believe I forgot about Elijah's school parent meeting. I don't know how Sofia cope with everything alone because it's definitely hard raising a kid alone. I quickly grabbed my car keys and rushed to my car. I'll have to miss a meeting again. Can't Sofia just wake up already?

As soon as I arrived at school I rushed out of the car looking for Elijah's class because I know if I'm late his going to give me a hard time again. As I was running to his class I heard his voice and I quickly looked to my left.

What the hell is going on?

I could see there were kids standing there together. The only two kids I could recognize from afar was Annette and Elijah. I quickly walked to them just to see my kid fighting.

"Elijah." I shouted telling him to stop, and he did, he quickly threw the kid to the floor and smiled looking at me. "Why did you hit the boy?" I asked and he just looked at Annette.

"Elijah." I repeated his name making him look up to me.

"He started it daddy." He said pointing his little finger on the boy who was getting up from the ground.

"Annette, who started it?" I asked looking at her and she quickly pointed her finger at Elijah who looked angry at her.

"She's lying daddy." He said looking angry at her.

"Why did Elijah hit him Annette ?" I asked Annette ignoring Elijah.

"He pulled her hair daddy." Elijah answered pulling Annette's hand. "Let's go daddy." He added taking my hand.

"We not leaving until you tell me everything." I said stopping him.

"He pulled Annette's hair." He answered angry.

"Elijah pulled my hair first." Annette said

"Elijah" I said almost shouting. I believe Annette somehow.

"But daddy Aunt Anna said I can pull her hair." He said as Annette shook her head. "Let's go daddy." He added pulling Annette by her hand as she refused to go with.

I didn't interfere because I know Elijah is too stubborn. I tried so many times grounding him but he always gets a way for me not to ground him. How I wish his mother was here.

"Thank god you here." Marko said running to Annette as soon as we come in. "All the kids were missing. Where did you find her ?" Marko asked me as he picked Annette up. The kids must have went outside for the fight. How old are they actually because I wasn't so crazy and naughty when I was almost four.