Chapter 77

I walked downstairs and saw Benjamin and Elijah already eating their breakfast. They didn't even think of waking me up.

"Morning beautiful." Benjamin said getting my plate ready.

"Morning mommy." Elijah smiled.

"Morning handsome." I said to Elijah giving him a kiss.

"I thought you were calling me handsome." Benjamin whispered behind me, giving me a kiss.

"Have you seen how Elijah looks Benjamin?" I asked taking a seat. "My baby is literally the most beautiful boy I have ever seen, right Elijah."

"Yes Mommy."' Elijah replied.

"Elijah you going to feel how I feel one day." Benjamin told Elijah and I started laughing. He is definitely jealous.

"Mommy are you going to watch me today?" Elijah asked referring to the play.

"Of course I will and you also going to show me who bullies you right." I said to Elijah and he smile nodding his head.

.    .    .    .    .    .

We arrived at Elijah's school and the whole car ride Elijah wouldn't stop talking about the play. He doesn't even know the fact I know about him not being the prince but I let him have his moment.

"Why did Elijah change schools?" I asked Benjamin.

"He refused to go to school unless Annette is in his class." Benjamin replied and Elijah let go off my hand. I can't believe he has been bullying everyone while I was away.

"Mommy how many is morning?" Elijah asked me looking at Annette.

"I'm not telling you how many letters morning---"

"Seven." Benjamin interrupted me and Elijah ran before I could grab him.

"If he hits Annette I swear I won't---"

"MOMMY." I heard Annette shout and I ran to them. I knew he would hit Annette because she always gives him a wrong answer.

"Morning Anne." Elijah faked a smile standing with Annette.

"Did Eli hit you, Annette?" I asked Annette who was crying.

"No mommy." Elijah answered grabbing my hand. "Anne lets go sit." He added and we all went inside the class and took a seat.

"Is your father and Grey friends?" I asked Elijah and he shook his head.

"You a baby Elijah." I heard Annette tell Elijah but I didn't care to pay them attention. I was so curious of how Grey and Benjamin know each other. I watched them and they kept arguing the whole time.

What could they possibly talk about?

"Mommy please." Elijah who was talking the whole time begged me. What does he even want.

"Fine, just don't do anything bad." I replied just to get him to leave me so I can hear what Benjamin and Grey are talking about. Annette's loud crying made me snap out of my thoughts.

"What the hell? Elijah?" I shouted trying to get Annette to stop crying.

"Yes mommy." Elijah mumbled smiling.

"Do you want Aunt Anna to kill you?" I asked and he shook his head. "Then don't ever touch your sister again, not even the hair Elijah."

"Can everyone take their seats please." A women standing in front of the class said.

"Is she your teacher Elijah?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Hello beautiful." I looked up and saw Grey standing in front of me. "I missed you so much."