1 | Paranoid

I'm loyal to whatever it gives me happiness, that's where my naivety comes in.

"Don't touch me!"

"I can explain."

"Really, you can explain why you're fucking the girl who hates me for no apparent reason!" It was like my heart broke into a million pieces. Seeing his naked body pressed up against her in his room.

"I'm sorry, Princess." That nickname has no effect on me. "Princess?"

We say actions speak louder thank words. Somehow we still fall for words first.

How stupid of me.

"I should've known from the start. I knew it was too good to be true!" I hate myself for crying.

"I'm a guy who needs a sex life. You're hot it's just ya know... she provides."

"J-just s-stop talking, please." I place my hands on the back of my neck.

I don't know what hurt most. The fact that he cheated or the fact that he doesn't give a fuck.

"Look it's nothing personal."

Love doesn't hurt. Lying, cheating, and screwing with peoples feelings emotions hurt.

"Zaya...Zaya you there?" Kristen, my school counselor spoke.

"What?" Snapping back into reality. "Oh yeah, I'm fine."

She drops her head but still has her eyes staring into mine."So when Bridget aka the meanest girl in school, taunted you in front of everybody... you were fine?"

FlashBack

"Where are you going this time? Every time I see ya you're disappearing." The queen of the school stands before me. Crossing her arms across her what used to be a white buttoned up top.

"I'm going to class."

If anyone can make these hideous white top plaid skirt uniforms look good it's her, Bridget West.

"Haven't seen you in a couple of days. Ever since that day. You remember right, Hunters house." Her minions smirk while my heartaches.

Bridget West. The girl who had sex with my good for nothing ex boyfriend.

"Hunter didn't tell me we were having guests. Had I known I would've been dressed." She smirks as she places her hand on her hip.

Bitch.

"Bridget, I'm going to be late for class." Was all I could say.

Coward.

"Do you know why he cheated on you with me?" She looks back at her minions and smirks.

Low standards?

"Bridget I have to go to class."