41 | You Tell Me

"Get out there and stop those idiots from fighting. Because we both know the adults at this school are too afraid to."

I nod as I take a deep breath.

"Wait." I press my hand against the door before she could open it.

"What?" She looks at me confused.

"Thank you." I smirk for the first time in awhile.

She rolls her eyes, "Your Welcome, now go before I throw up on you from this sappy moment."

I smirk again, "You know Nikki, you might not be a bad person."

Her eyes widen then crunching her face.
"Oh how dare you."

I couldn't help but smile as I finally opened the door. Walking out of that closet made me feel refreshed. Which is weird considering I was just with a person who used to make me feel small. But this time, she made me feel strong.

I marched down those halls to where the crowd was. I pushed and squeezed through people to get towards the front.

I'm not surprised Luke and Ezra joined the fight with Rainer and Trey. While Jaden and Andrè argued.

I reached walked across the circle to meet Jaden.

"Zaya." His eyes widen while Andrè goes pale.
I ignore them all together and lift Jaden's shirt. Pulling out his gun, I aimed for the lockers across. Firing once, twice, three times.

People started to scream, scattering away from the crazy girl with a gun. While the boys finally held the fists midway.

Rainer and Trey held each other's shirts standing up. Ezra hovered over Luke holding his fist in the air.

"Zaya." They all say nervously.

I roll my eyes, handing the gun to Jaden.

"They started it!" Andrè points to bloody men before me. Rainer and Trey shoots the snitch with a nasty look.

Luke scoffs, "Fuck off man, why must you be a pain-"

"Why must you exist!" Ezra intervenes.

They killed each other with their eyes one last time. Before they all erupt into one big argument, including Trey and Rainer.

I gave Jaden a painful look before clenching my chest letting my knees give out.

"Zaya!" In seconds, Jaden wraps his arms around me from behind. The boys instantly silenced themselves wearing concerned looks.

"She's having a heart attack." Trey announced.

"Someone call 911." Rainer ordered.

"No need." I say coldly, standing upright.
"I'm fine, you can let go."

The boys wore confused faces for a second before anger was replaced.

"You faked a heart attack!" Andrè exclaims.

"What the fuck, Zaya." Jaden hissed, taking a step to the side. All the idiots angrily stare at me with their arms crossed.

"It's the only way to get your attention!" I defend myself. "Next time when you want to pretend to get along... try not to fight in a public hall in between classes. When I'm on my way to the next class."