9 | All Nighter

Stay close.

Don't talk to anyone but him and Rainer.

And don't make eye contact.

Easier said then done. If I weren't in an underground fighting joint full of criminals maybe I wouldn't feel like shitting my pants.

"Why are we here?" Clenching onto Jaden's jacket as told while pushing through the crowd.

"Rainer thought it'd be a great idea." He answers back without having to look behind.

"For what?"

When we finally got to the front there was limited amount of seats surrounding the platform. Suddenly the crowd goes wild when Rainer walks out stepping up to the stage.

"Stay close." Jaden says before walking up to the stage. He rests his arms on the stage looking up at Rainer. "You ready, Bro?"

"Is that even a question?" He leans down to hit Jadens hand. Then his gaze lands on me. "Pay close attention watch for weak spots like I taught you."

"That's what we came here for? Couldn't you have recorded it and sent it to me? This place creeps me out." I wrap my arms around myself looking over my shoulder.

"Just watch okay, Princess." Rainer's nickname for me makes my stomach turn, not in a good way. My ex used to call me... that.

"My name is-

"OUR NEXT FIGHTER IS FROM OUT OF TOWN... INTRODUCING BRYAN ANDREWS!" A slightly taller guy steps onto the platform. He had a scar that cut across his face. If looks could kill, Rainer would be dead.

"Fuck em up." Jaden smirks before patting my back signaling me to follow. He pulled out a seat if front of him and I sat down.

I felt eyes burning my skin but I wouldn't dare to look at them back.

"FIGHT." A guy in black screams dropping arm before running out of the way.

The first punch glanced Bryan's chin. He noticed too late, when the second punch doubled him over and took out the last bit of air he had.

Bryan quickly shook it off and got in a few punches. But that didn't seem to faze Rainer.
Rainer went in for the next blow and knocked him off balance.

"You are everywhere." That voice, I know that voice.

I turn my head in the direction it came from. Sure enough there he was sitting in the seat next to mine.

"Trey."

"Beautiful." He whispers only loud enough for me to hear.

"I'm not supposed to talk to you." I state refocusing on the fight. Rainer goes in for another shot but this time Bryan easily catches it. Then saw the chance to knee him right in the ribs.

"Fucking shit!" I hear Jaden from behind and storms to the platform.

Great just great!

"Had I known you were coming I would've signed up. Shown you a real fight." Trey leans back throwing his arm over my chair. I sat up so my back wouldn't touch the backrest.

"Don't you have to be good in order to do that?" I say without thinking and I immediately cover my mouth. "Shit I'm sorry."