16 | A Stand Off

FlashBack

"Um I still don't know you." I take a step back.

Trey rose his shades from his face revealing his sparkling chocolate eyes.

"I told you, my name is Trey, Trey Grant. Im leader of the Glaciors and I think you are very beautiful." He shrugs before opening the passenger side door.

I shook my head. "That doesn't tell me anything. I- I'm okay really."

I'm not getting kidnapped again.

"What did Hunt say about me?" He crosses his arms leaning against his gorgeous car. His jaw clenched just at the thought of him.

"H-he told me that anything to do with you is never fine. That I should stay away from you." Expecting him to get mad, he doesn't.

He lets out a sigh and closes the door. Then he starts to walk towards me with a purpose. He lifts the front of his shirt taking out a gun.

"Please don't shoot me! I'll go with you." I rose my hands in the air as my body starts to tremble.

"What? No the gun is for you." He turns the gun so that he holds it at the tip where the bullet shoots out from. "You can hold onto it until we get home."

———

"Why are you helping me?"

He took a moment to look at me- not checking me out. But really looking into my eyes before answering.

"Why not?"

End of FlashBack

After the announcement my eyes were as immobile as the rest of my face, as if news like that was impossible to absorb any faster. I was frozen. I could peoples stares burning through my skin.

"Get out of here Grant." Luke's voice pulls me back into this impossible reality. "You And your bitches don't belong here."

I watched Treys eyes fade into complete darkness.

He smirks. "I'm touched that you feel threatened."

"Can I tear his ass up now?" Jaden throws his head clearly tired of the situation.

"We all remember the last time you tried that." He tongue swipes his lower lip and smirks. "Hows those ribs of yours?"

For the first time Jaden had nothing to say. He actually backed down, it was almost like he was afraid. Jaden shamelessly drops his head avoiding eye contact.

"I didn't know you went to Ridgeview." I find myself saying.

He turns his body and his eyes immediately soften.

"There's a lot you don't know about." A smile appears on his face. I had to bite my lower lip to stop myself from smiling. "I guess we gotta change that."

"You two know each other?" Andrè pulls my shoulder back with force to make me look at him.

Trey immediately shoved him into the lockers. Grabbing a fistful of his shirt. I heard a few gasps from the audience that just kept multiplying.