34 | She's Hurting

Life sucks.

That's it.

"You bitch ass!"

"Watch where you're going, you fucking pigeon!"

It was hard to ignore the giant crowd formed in the middle of the hall. The people who fought in the middle was hard to tell, I couldn't see or cared. I watched the crowds faces, watching intently.

"Who's fighting?" I didn't need to look to know it was Jaden.

"Why don't you just fuck off!"

I shrug, "I don't know... some snobby rich kids  fighting for a parking space." I muse and he smiles.

Jaden heads towards the crowd and I follow close behind him.

"Move, out of my way." Jaden orders and the crowd parts for us to move to the front.

I wish I hadn't moved to the front.

"Get out of my face." Luke warns Ezra as he stands inches away from him.

"Or what... you'll hit me?" Ezra taunts with a smirk. "You don't scare me."

"Step away before you'll regret it." Marìa grabs Ezra's arm and he immediately rips it from her grip. Marìa took a step back from the force.

"Don't touch her!" Luke let his fists swing across Ezra's face. I watch Ezras eyes darken for a moment before swinging with equal force. When Luke tackles him to the ground I started to grow bored.

Andrè pushes passed the crowd to the front.

"What are you doing? Why are you just letting them fight?" Andrè scolds his twin sister. 

Marìa glares, "Look who decides to show up! So nice of you to finally show up to school for once! How's life little brother?"

"You don't know what you're talking about. So fuck off!" Andrè hissed and Maria only grew more mad.

"Fuck off? FUCK OFF?" I watched Marìa clench her hands as she steps forward.

"When you start taking responsibility, take life seriously, and be my brother... then I'll fuck off." She informs as she shoved him back.

"Don't push me." He shoves back.

"Push me one more time, see what happens!" She pushes back with more force.

Just as he was about to push her, Luke was thrown into Andrè. I watched Andrè fall to his hands and knees, while Luke rested against his back.

"THATS IT!" Andrè shouts. In one swift move, Andrè wraps his arm around Luke's neck pulling him to the ground.

"I'd break them up but... I'd only make things worse." Jaden finally spoke as he continued to watch.

"Andrè, don't you hurt Luke!" Marìa shouts.

"I think you should break them up." Jaden suggests taking a step back as Andrè slid across the circle by the help of Luke.

"No." I answer.

"Seriously?"

"Not my problem anymore." With that I walked right into the circle, passed the three boys who fought on the ground.  I pushed my way  through the tight crowd until I was out.