37 | Make Them Squirm

"Who's bright idea was it to have dinner once a month with these liars?" Andrè huffed, crossing his arms.

"That would be our lying aunt Jade." Marìa sassed, crossing her arms as well.

"I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. They are the last people I want see right now." Luke adds to the grumbles.

"Besides you." Andrè adds.

I'm surprised our parents can't hear us considering we're standing just outside my house.

"Okay enough! What they did to us fucking blows. However, grumbling isn't gonna get us anywhere." I spoke out.

They all let out sigh in defeat.

I smirk, "But that doesn't mean we shouldn't have a little fun."

Ezra perked up, "What kind of fun?"

"Wouldn't you just love to watch them squirm?" I cross my arms, smiling evilly.

"That for one sounds very interesting." A voice belonging to someone right on time.

"Uncle Jacob." Jaden greets with his hand colliding with his, pulling him into a quick hug.

"Please, call me Jacob. It makes me sound old." Jacob cringes and we all smile. "So, shall we fuck this dinner up?"

"We shall." Marìa smirks in agreement.

"No we can't fuck it up completely. You all have to pretend that we don't know him. This is a test to see if they'll come clean. Who unc- Jacob is, who they are, everything." I explain and they all nod in agreement.

"We should go in first then." Jaden suggests and they do. Jacob and I hid by the side of the house as they were invited in.

"Your dad will be pissed." Jacob reminds me and I smile.

"He's already pissed... I might as well go all out. It can't get any worse then what I experienced yesterday." I peeked around the house. "Okay I think we can go in now."

I knocked on the door, once twice and waited. 

Jacob waited out of view once they open the door.

"Baby girl, you're here." My dad greeted me with a smile.

"I hope you don't mind, I brought a guest."  I pretended to smile genuinely. I felt Jacobs presence behind me.

"Hello brother." Jacob says in a low tone.

My dad's smile quickly fades.
"What the hell are you doing here? We had an agreement."

"Your agreement is fucked. When I met my niece, it inspired me to meet the other Royal offsprings." Jacob stands beside me, draping his arm over my shoulder. "Your daughter is just like her, brother."

"I know..." He clenched his jaw. "That's what scares me."

"Jacob?" I hear a faint voice from behind.

"Zoe." Jacob says in a hushed tone. "You never aged."

My mom smiles, "Jacob..."
Her smile was replaced with anger as she whips her hand on his shoulder.

"Where the hell have you been? How did you find us?"

"Your lovely daughter found me. She had some questions..." he says vaguely and my mom looks at me curiously. "I hope you didn't cook."

"Shut up." My mom rolls her eyes. "Why haven't you visited?"

"Didn't dad tell you? They made a pact of their own. Jacob stays away from you, while dad lives happily ever after." I smile at dad.