00

❝Iғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ?❞

"I love you, Sana"

"I love you too, Tzuyu. It's a yes" Sana replied and they hugged each other so tight.

After 6 months of being in a comatose state, Tzuyu finally opened her eyes. She took a heavy breathe as she roamed her eyes around the room. She woke up after hearing those beautiful words on her dream. It feels like she traveled a long journey for the past 6 months.

"Sana" that's the first word came from her mouth. Jeonghan heard it and he immediately move closer to Tzuyu. He checked his younger sister's face and he jumped out of happiness when he saw that she's finally awake.

"She's finally awake. Call the Doctor" Jeonghan called out and her family and friends gathered around to see Tzuyu's current condition.

"Do you know my name?" Dahyun asked

"How about me?" Chaeyoung asked

"I'm your beautiful unnie, do you know me?" Nayeon also asked

They asked a lot but Tzuyu's mind can't stop thinking about one girl named Sana because she always seem to appear on Tzuyu's mind while she was unconscious.

"Take it easy everyone" Tzuyu's mom said as she sat beside her daughter's bed. She caress Tzuyu's face slowly causing for Tzuyu to look at her mom. Mrs. Chou never thought her daughter will still wake up after 6 months. There's indeed a miracle, she said to herself.

"What do you feel right now?" Her mom asked. Tzuyu looked at their faces one by one and she can't remember all their names.

"I - I want to see . . Sana" Tzuyu said and all of them just gaze at each other because they don't know where's Sana at all.

"Do you know her? Do you remember any memories with her? How about us?" Nayeon curiously asked. A tear fell on Tzuyu's eyes that made Jeongyeon slap Nayeon's hand because of what she said.

"I - I don't know. I don't know anyone here" Tzuyu sighed at the thought that she can't remember anyone.

"But you know her? How come?" Jihyo asked and Tzuyu doesn't know what to answer.

"Call the Doctor" Mrs. Chou said and they immediately called out the doctor.

After some checking, the doctor said Tzuyu develops post-traumatic amnesia after a severe brain injury.

"But she can remember someone" Jeonghan quickly said to the Doctor.

"It can possibly that, that person appeared on her dream since the patient's visual cortex, a cortical region of the brain that receives, integrates, and processes visual information is not badly damaged. Yet many people who have recovered from comas report dreams into which something of the outside world penetrated. Others recall nightmares that seemed to go on and on"

"Is it a nightmare or a beautiful dream?" Mrs. Chou asked while holding Tzuyu's hand.

"A beautiful dream" Tzuyu replied as she try to remember some part of her dream but she felt a slight tinge of pain on her head while doing it

"We will still do some checking so please rest for awhile. Just take it easy and don't force your brain to remember anything" The doctor advised before he walks away.

"But it's not a dream, right? She's someone I know, right? If she's my girlfriend then where is she?" Tzuyu curiously asked. On that dream, Sana is her girlfriend and when she proposed to her, Sana said yes.

"I don't know why you tried to kill yourself. Aish! Look at you now" Jun exclaimed as he slowly caress Tzuyu's hair. Xiao told them that Tzuyu shot her own head that night. She left after knowing that Tzuyu is in a comatose state.

"Sana is not here and this is the reality" Jeonghan admitted causing for Tzuyu to think if she's really inlove with that person. Maybe it was just a dream, she said to herself but she wants to see her as soon as possible.

◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪
SEQUEL OF INSTAGRAM

Read the book 1 first so you can relate to this story ♥︎
◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◩◪◩◪◩◪◩◪

WARNING
Contains matured sexual content
Explicit and strong language

Read at your own risk

RATED M

Instagram 2.0
Epistolary | Narrative

Written by forsapphire