126 『Narrative』

"What's the date today?" Nayeon asked while she's busy massaging Jeongyeon's head.

"It's November 25 and Sana still didn't reply on my message" Tzuyu complained. She scrolled down her phone to read some of her messages to Sana. She then saw the Seen again causing for her to jokingly throw her phone.

"Atleast she finally opened her old account. But seen? Seriously? Do you think she's moving on, unnie?" She asked while scratching her head.

"Don't overthink" Nayeon replied. The older one patted Tzuyu's head when she heard the latter sighed deeply.

"Calm down, Tzuyu. She surely heard the song then she opened her old account after that, she cried out loud with her friends. Now that she knows your feelings is true, she can go back here anytime she wants" Jeongyeon declared so the younger one will stop being so paranoid about Sana.

"Seen" she pouted and two can't help but giggle at her cuteness.

"How many plushies do you have in your room?" Nayeon asked when she saw another soft toy behind.

"25" Tzuyu replied. She's collecting those soft toys inside Sana's old condo unit and now she got 25.

"Are you a freaking factory?" Nayeon asked in disbelief.

"I just find it really cute" The younger one replied.

"So soft. By the way, we should go home now" Nayeon said as she grab Jeongyeon's wrist.

"Why? I want to stay here" Jeongyeon replied but Nayeon forcefully grab her causing for the latter to stood up from her chair.

"Let's witness the first snow of the year, Jeongskie babe" Nayeon said to Jeongyeon as she leaned in to give her a kiss.

"That's today?" Tzuyu curiously asked. She then remembered that she wanted to witness that with Sana before but their relationship became complicated.

"It's possible that the first snow of the year will start to fall today" Jeongyeon said.

"Oh... enjoy the day, unnies" she said and the two gave her a hug.

"We gotta go. Enjoy the day baby Tzu" Nayeon said before they walked away.

Tzuyu decided to take a nap and the doorbell woke her up. She's hoping that it's Sana but she saw her brothers at the door and Jeonghan is a holding a guitar.

Jeonghan strummed the guitar and Jun  started singing

All My Heart - Sleeping With Sirens

Jun : There's so many things that I could say
But I'm sure it would come out all wrong
You've got something that I can't explain
Still I try and try and let you know
Summer we spent, one could never forget

Jeonghan : Looking for any kind of reason to
Escape all the mess
That we thought is what made us
Ain't it funny now, we can see
We're who we're meant to be

Jun & Jeonghan : You still have all of my
You still have all of my
You still have all of my heart
Ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh oooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh oooh