130 『Narrative』explicit

Warning : Matured Sexual Content

Tzuyu stroke Sana's hair and brushing it slowly lot a of times using her finger. Her girlfriend is sleeping on top of her and the latter's face is resting near her neck while Tzuyu's other hand is on Sana's back.

"Hmm" Sana hummed when Tzuyu started sniffing her hair.

"Does your lower abdomen still hurts?" Tzuyu asked because her girlfriend can't sleep last night because of abdominal pain due to her period that's why Tzuyu let the older one sleep on her top.

"Nope" Sana replied and Tzuyu suddenly held the latter's butt and slowly massaged it.

"CHOU TZUYU" Sana squealed as she look at the younger one's eyes intently.

"Hahahaha. Goodmorning" Tzuyu then held her girlfriend's nape to kiss her. It was fiery and passionate causing for Tzuyu to flip her down on the bed and continued the kiss.

"Let's take a bath together" Tzuyu uttered as she checks the time.

"I still have few more hours before I go back to work" the younger one added

"I have a freaking period, baby" Sana exclaimed because she knows something will happen if they take a bath together.

"Take a bath dot com"

"More like take a bath dot cum" Sana replied making Tzuyu laugh out loud.

"Come on, Sana. I know your period is almost done"

"How did you say so? You pervert"

"I saw it" Tzuyu grinned and Sana pinched her girlfriend's nose until it turned out red.

"Hahaha. Kyeopta" Sana uttered and Tzuyu covered the latter's face with a pillow as a revenge.

"YAAAAH" Sana screamed when Tzuyu lift the pillow causing for them to start a pillow fight.

"Okay fine. Gotta take a bath now" Tzuyu said and gave her girlfriend a peck on the lips before she walks inside the bathroom.

Sana then stayed on the bed, biting her nails while looking at the bathroom's door. She got bored that's why she quickly walks towards the place and slowly held the doorknob.

"You still didn't fix the doorknob, Tzuyu?" Sana asked but Tzuyu didn't answer her. Tzuyu can't hear her inside the bathroom due to the sound of water splashing from her head.

After a few minutes, Tzuyu turned around and saw Sana naked and she's walking towards her.

"What the fuck?" Tzuyu reacted as she rub her eyes.

"I thought you want to take a bath with me, baby?" Sana asked, biting her lower lip while looking at the younger one intently.

"I'm done taking a bath" Tzuyu said as she pulled the latter closer to her and let the water fall through her skin.

Their lips met instantly. Sana then put her hands on Tzuyu's neck and rub her body against the younger one.

"Fuck, you're so hot" Tzuyu in between of their kisses. She then rub the soap around Sana's body slowly as she starts to massage the older one's healthy breasts causing for the latter to moan softly.

Their body heated up and completely dissolve into pleasure as the water continues to pour down on their bare skin.

"Déjà vu?" Tzuyu chuckled as she slid down her fingers behind Sana's butt until she reached her center.

"Fuck.. Oh gosh, fucking magic fingers" Sana said but Tzuyu teased her by using the bathroom tap shower hose and let the water splash on Sana's center.

"Ahh what the fuck—Tzuyu" Sana moaned.

They continued to kiss each other deeply as Tzuyu lift the older one's right foot on a surface for a wide entrance and quickly starts to rub the head of the hose on her center.

"Hmmm.. ahh shit. I love you Daddy" Tzuyu smiled upon hearing Sana's sexy moans with that three words + Daddy.

"I love you too" Tzuyu replied as she starts to slid down her fingers on Sana's wet core.The younger one flicked her fingers causing for Sana to groan out of pain.

"Sorry baby, I'm little bit excited" Tzuyu laughed as she pump her fingers slowly.

"Ahh gosh" Sana said when waves of pleasure filled her entire body as Tzuyu starts to pump as fast as she can.

Their warm lips moved boldly, kissing each other like it's their first time doing it. When the soap completely washed up, Tzuyu started sucking Sana's neck down to her chest to devour Sana's nips while her fingers are busy doing the job in between of the older one's legs.

Loud moans and groans filled the entire bathroom until the older one reached her climax and cum on Tzuyu's fingers.

"I love you"

"I love you too. I suddenly don't want to go to work" Tzuyu whispered as she starts to kiss Sana again but they can now feel the cold breeze inside the bathroom after doing it.

"We should wear our clothes now" Sana laughed and Tzuyu just hugged her so tight.

"I miss you so much" Tzuyu whispered while staring at the latter's eyes.

"I miss you too" Sana replied and their foreheads are leaning on to each other.

"You're mine and I'm completely yours, Sana. I won't let anyone ruin our relationship" Tzuyu uttered causing for Sana to caress the younger one's face and they sealed each other's lips with a kiss full of love before going out of the bathroom to wear their clothes.