135 『Narrative』explicit

Warning : Matured Content

"Here's your medicine and your breakfast, baby squishy squirrel" Tzuyu happily greeted but Sana just crossed her arms, trying to avoid eye contact with Tzuyu.

"And a blanket because it's cold here" Tzuyu added as she puts it on Sana's back and cover it around her body.

"Gucci" Sana started and Tzuyu is trying not to laugh at her girlfriend because she looks so adorable getting jealous to a dog.

"Let me explain everything about Gucci" Tzuyu said seriously because she wants to tease her more. She then sat beside Sana while holding the older girl's waist.

"You better do it" Sana exclaimed and her eyebrows are meeting in the middle while breathing heavily.

"Sana, I need to be honest with you" Tzuyu uttered causing for Sana to look at her.

"So you have someone else?" Sana asked and she looks like she's about to tear up.

"It's not like that" Tzuyu said while caressing her girlfriend's back.

"Then, what is it?"

"Gucci... is my child" Tzuyu said and Sana looked at her intently.

"Why did you hide this to me?" Sana's voice became soft after Tzuyu told her that Gucci is her child.

"Because I'm afraid that you will not accept me, Sana. I'm really sorry" Tzuyu said and the older girl held her hand tightly because she really thought Gucci is Tzuyu's child.

"Whoever you are, I will accept you because I love you, Tzuyu. You don't need to hide this from me" Sana said, cupping the younger girl's face and Tzuyu's heart fluttered from what she heard. If ever it's true, she knows that Sana's love for her is strong, real, and genuine.

"This made me love you more" Tzuyu said and quickly gave the latter a warm hug.

"I love you" Sana said after that.

"I love you too. Do you want to see Gucci's pictures?" Tzuyu excitedly asked because she can't wait for Sana's reaction.

"Who is the father?" Sana asked and Tzuyu covered her mouth because she doesn't want to laugh right now.

"It's okay, love. Tell me" Sana mumbled as she removed Tzuyu's hand from her mouth. She thought Tzuyu is shy to say the guy's name.

"Calvin Klein"

"Oh? Not a celebrity?" Sana asked because she doesn't know any celebrity named Calvin Klein.

"Yup. Just a normal citizen"

"Seems like you got Gucci's name from him. Do you still contact him? If not, I can be the father of your child" Sana said and now Tzuyu is on the floor, laughing from what she said non-stop.

"Yaaaah! What's funny?" Sana whined while looking at Tzuyu's sudden reaction from what she said.

"F-Father? Hahahaha" Tzuyu can't help but laugh louder than she could imagine.

"The kid probably calls you Mommy so yeah, Daddy is totally fine with me" Sana said and Tzuyu pinched her girlfriend's cheeks.

"Adorable squishy baby. You're my one and only baby" Tzuyu said, giving the older girl a peck on the lips.

"Why are you laughing?" Sana glared at her.

"Our children will never call you Daddy because you're their Mommy. I am the Daddy here, remember?" Tzuyu said. The older girl just shrugged her shoulders because she's confused from what she heard.

"How about Gucci?"

"Do you want to see Gucci's pictures? Is it okay?" Tzuyu asked as she scrolled down her phone to look for her dog's photos.

"Yes, it's fine"

Tzuyu then slowly showed her phone and Sana stared at it for a long time and swiped Tzuyu's gallery.

"So why are you showing me that dog? I want to see Gucci's photo" Sana said causing for the younger girl to grip on her waist tightly.

"You're the cutest person on earth" Tzuyu whispered near Sana's earlobe. She then sniffed Sana's neck and showered her kisses.

"Come on, I want to meet Gucci"

"This is Gucci, my dearest dog in Taiwan. I love this dog so much with all my heart" Tzuyu admitted and Sana suddenly stood up and held the younger girl's arm.

"For real?" Sana asked and Tzuyu nodded her head.

Sana then pulled Tzuyu with her on the pool causing for the younger girl to panic because she doesn't know how to swim.

"Relax, I'm here" Sana whispered and grabbed Tzuyu closer to her.

"You're tall, love. Don't worry" Sana chuckled as she put her hands around Tzuyu's nape.

She then started kissing the younger girl and the latter quickly responded as she snaked her arms around the older girl's waist.

Since Sana is only wearing her top, Tzuyu can easily have access on her womanhood. She then carried Sana out of the pool and put her on a plane surface, leveling her face on Sana's center. She then spreads out Sana's legs so she can press her mouth against it.

"Ugh ahhh" Sana moaned when Tzuyu started devouring her again. Her mouth moves from left to right, licking her center from time to time making Sana moan loudly.

Sana's phone can't stop ringing that's why she reached it out while Tzuyu is busy doing her thing.

****

Meanwhile, outside Tzuyu's penthouse, their friends can't stop pressing the doorbell. They decided to visit Tzuyu's place and congratulate them for being in a relationship.

"Sana is not answering my calls" Momo said and she quickly dialed Sana's number again. She did it a lot of times until Sana finally answered it.

["WHAT?!"] Sana shouted at the other line making Momo move her phone a little bit.

"We're here outside with Nayeon unnie, Jeongyeon unnie and everyone. It's hard to name them one by one. Tell Tzuyu to open the door" Momo said

[Ahh... Ah? What is it, Momo?"]

"What are you two doing?"

["Ugh.. Tzu stop fuck ah, I can't hear you Momo.. shit ah"] Sana then threw her phone when Tzuyu fasten her pace. Momo can still her moans from the other line causing for her to end the phone call.

"What the heck. Let's wait for them to finish what they are doing" Momo said while crossing her arms.

"What are they doing?" Chaeng innocently asked.

"Fu—" Momo was about to say it but Dahyun covered her mouth.

"Fantastic baby dance. I wanna dan-dan-dan-dan-dance" Dahyun started singing and Momo danced to it, supporting her girlfriend.

"They are dancing, Chae" Nayeon added making some of the girls laugh from what she said.