97 『Narrative』

"This is so sudden" Xiao said while they are walking at the park. Tzuyu called her up so she can talk to her properly.

"Is that for me?" Xiao asked while pointing at the life size teddy bear that Tzuyu bought.

"For Sana" Tzuyu said and Xiao just smiled at her. Ofcourse, it hurts to know that the person who's really down for you before loves someone else now.

"Xiao, I badly want to end the engagement" Tzuyu quickly said as soon as they reached the bench.

"No, Tzuyu. We can't do that" Xiao replied while looking from afar. She's thinking about a lot of things right now.

"I have reasons why I left you, Tzuyu" She admitted as she tilted her head towards the latter. She wants to explain her side now that Tzuyu is here.

"What is it?" Tzuyu curiously asked. Even though she's uncomfortable with her presence, she wants to know the truth.

"Drugs... I stayed in rehab for a long time" she confessed and Tzuyu stayed quiet while listening to her. She can't believe that the cute and innocent girl that she used to love before did that.

"My dad keep on pushing me before to marry other people when we're still in a relationship but I don't like it because I love you so much...I don't want to leave you that time but I fucking ruined myself" she continued. Her father was forcing her to marry other person before but she loves Tzuyu so much and she end up ruining her life because of her family.

"I came back because our parents suddenly agreed to merge their companies in one condition...marry you"

"Tzuyu, they will hurt me... my dad can do it. He fucking punched me before... they only need money and not us" she exclaimed and Tzuyu just let her continue what she wants to say

"I love you" Xiao declared while looking at the latter's eyes.

"You told me you still love me, Tzuyu but you fucking lied and it hurts so bad" she then started crying infront of Tzuyu.

"You used to love me so hard... you're always there through thick and thin... you're my lifeline, Tzuyu. I don't have anyone else so please stay with me"

"I can't do that. I love Sana. I'm really sorry" Tzuyu apologized even though she still can't remember what she did.

"They settled it down, we will continue the wedding" Xiao admitted. Their parents planned and settled everything for the grand wedding next year.

"Then, I will run away with the person I love" Tzuyu declared as she tapped Cheng Xiao's shoulder.

"You will run away... " Xiao sighed while thinking about the thought that her own father can hurt her.

"Marry Jun or Jeonghan" Tzuyu suggested and Xiao smiled bitterly.

"I love you... and I want to marry the person I love"

"You're selfish, Xiao. I feel the same way, I also want to marry the person I love" Tzuyu reciprocated. Both of them stared at each other's eyes and Tzuyu wiped the tears coming from Cheng Xiao's eyes.

"Don't cry" Tzuyu uttered as she hug her tight. Time really flies by so fast

"Do you hate me, Tzuyu?" Xiao asked as Tzuyu continued to rub her back.

"Why would I hate someone I used to love so much?" Tzuyu replied.

"I'm sorry. I'm such a bad person now. You will surely hate me after knowing the truth. One day, you'll remember it and you will hate me so much"

"Shhh"

"I'm sorry for doing that. I'm just really afraid. I love you" Xiao repeated and Tzuyu slowly held her face.

"I'm sorry if I can't love you back anymore" Tzuyu said then she suddenly heard a loud noise at the park. A gunshot that echoed through her ears, a familiar sound from the past.

"Tzuyu?" Xiao asked when the latter held her head and whimper in pain due to extreme headache.

"Oh shit" Xiao reacted when Tzuyu passed out. She immediately asked for help to rush her at the hospital.