79 『Narrative』

"Are you done using my phone, Jun?" Tzuyu asked and Jun quickly gave the phone to Tzuyu. He's just reading messages to monitor his little sister.

"What did you do?" She asked as she scrolled down her phone to see what he did.

"You just called Cheng Xiao "hot" and you did that at the comfort room? What the fuck?" Jun asked while crossing his arms.

"Yes. I find her hot"

"What the fuck, sis. Oh god, no freaking way" Jun reacted while holding his head.

"Give me her address so I can go there" Jun exclaimed.

"No. She told me that she's my girlfriend. I will not give her address to you" Tzuyu said as she stood up from the couch.

Sana heard it and she just rolled her eyes as she walks closer to Tzuyu.

"I gotta go outside" Jun said and quickly went outside to join Jeonghan and Hansol's water gun game.

"Are you going to meet that bitch, Tzuyu?" Sana asked. Cheng Xiao sent the screenshot of Tzuyu's message to mock her.

"She's really hot"  Tzuyu said that made Sana breathe heavily.

"Cheng fucking Xiao. Damn that bitch is winning" Sana whispered.

"What?"

"You're not allowed to go out in the house" Sana exclaimed. She doesn't know what to do, and she's clearly not sure with her feelings because up until now, it still hurts. The "Team Sana" group DM assured her that Tzuyu doesn't love Cheng Xiao but the girl is brainwashing the younger one that made her act like this.

"You're not allowed to meet Cheng Xiao" Sana said as she sat on Tzuyu's lap.

"Do you really find her hot, Tzuyu? Why are you here in the first place? Come to think of it" Sana said as she placed her hand on Tzuyu's nape.

Tzuyu looked away and Sana quickly stood up to fix herself.Tzuyu can remember her past relationship now with Cheng Xiao, the time where they are madly inlove with each other.

"If you want to meet Cheng Xiao, I'll come with you. Is that okay?" Sana asked. "I can be your guard or driver. Whatever you call it" Sana added.

"Sure, Sana" Tzuyu replied.

"Cheng fucking Xiao, I'm excited to meet you again bitch" Sana cursed as she went to kitchen to grab some water.

Her phone started ringing and it was Yuta. She didn't answer the phone call and messaged him that she's busy at the moment and she can't take his call.