169 『Narrative』

Tzuyu and Sana walked downstairs and Tzuyu's relatives happily greeted her. It is indeed a family reunion for Chou family and Sana was hella nervous when Tzuyu started introducing her to her cousins.

"Don't hide on my back" Tzuyu uttered as she held the latter's hand tightly.

"Your girlfriend is so pretty, Tzuyu" One of Tzuyu's cousin complimented.

"I know" Tzuyu proudly said.

"Nice to meet you, Sana" they said in which she responded back and Tzuyu let them shake her girlfriend's hand. After some little conversation with her cousins, Jun called them because their parents finally arrived at the place. They all went to greet them and Tzuyu's mom quickly hugged her children. She then noticed Sana at the back that's why she went towards her and gave her a warm hug.

"You're so beautiful. Tzuyu is lucky to have you" Mrs. Chou said with a wide smile on her face.

"Thank you" Sana doesn't know what to do that's why she bowed at her that made Tzuyu and her Mom laugh.

"I am indeed lucky to have her, Mom" Tzuyu said and her mom caress her face.

"I'm so happy to meet you, sweetheart. Tzuyu told me that you're the girl that we saw in Japan. Destiny"

"I'm so happy to meet you too, Mrs. Chou" Sana replied and she bowed again.

"You are Mrs. Chou too in the future. Just call me Mom" she shook Sana's hand before she whispered something to Tzuyu.

"Talk to your Dad" she said and she walks away to greet their relatives.

"Your Mom is really pretty just like you" Sana complimented and Tzuyu kissed the side of Sana's head.

"Thank you for that compliment. Wait a minute, I need to go to the comfort room" she said, tapping Jun and Jeonghan's shoulder and asked them to be with Sana while she's not around.

"Goodevening Dad. Looking good" Jeonghan greeted Mr. Chou and he just nodded his head. His cold aura really showed up as he turns his head towards Sana.

"Goodevening sir" Sana greeted as a sign of respect but he completely ignored her.

"The two of you, get me some wine" he commanded and the two guys quickly moved away.

"Let's talk at the balcony, young lady" Mr. Chou said and Sana got no other choice but to follow what he said.

"I heard that you're an orphan. What do you like about my daughter? Money? Fame?" He started. Sana gasped at his questions because she didn't really expect to hear that at the moment.

"Sir, I love your daughter with all my heart. I don't need money or anything" Sana replied. She doesn't really know what to say.

"You don't have a great family background. This is why I want Cheng Xiao to marry my daughter because she has everything while you have nothing" he said and Sana looked down because his words completely shocked her. She took a deep breath before she looked back at him.

"I may not be rich but I have a great family background. I have a wonderful parents who loved and supported me. Having a great and wonderful family is not all about the money. It's all about the love and support from each one of them. I have nothing? You're wrong, sir. I have everything because your daughter is my everything" Sana genuinely replied.

"You're a smart girl" Mr. Chou said while crossing his arms.

"And If we talk about the money, I have my own money, sir. I can also work hard for me and Tzuyu" Sana uttered and Tzuyu finally saw her.

"I've been looking for you. Why are you here?" Tzuyu asked and she saw her Dad standing while crossing his arms.

"Let's go" Tzuyu grab Sana's hand without uttering a single word to her father.

"Are you okay? Did he say something bad?"

"I'm fine, Tzu" Sana said and Tzuyu just hugged her tight. She's really worried that her father said something bad to her girlfriend that will hurt her feelings.

"Let's eat our dinner somewhere else" Tzuyu said while cupping Sana's face.

"What about your mom? She wants to celebrate New Year with you, right?"

"It's totally fine. I already said I want to celebrate it with you. Come on, it's our first New Year together" she said and the two of them bid their goodbyes to Tzuyu's relatives before they left the place. Tzuyu decided visit Gucci in their house first because Sana said she's not that hungry.

"Gucci" Tzuyu called out and the dog wiggled its tail and run directly towards Tzuyu.

"Hello buddy. I miss you so much" Tzuyu carried Gucci and the the dog bark like he's replying that he misses Tzuyu too.

"This is Daddy Sana" Tzuyu said to tease Sana about what she said before that she can be Gucci's Dad when she thought Gucci is Tzuyu's child.

"Oh shut up, Tzuyu. Don't you ever start to tease me again or else you will receive a - "

"A kiss. Yey" she said as she raised her arm while holding Gucci. The two spent their time together with Gucci until the clock hits 11PM. They went to eat in a fancy restaurant, waiting for new year to come.

"Time flies by so fast" Tzuyu said as she wraps her arm around Sana's shoulder.

"2018 was tough but we surpassed all the circumstances and now we're here"  Sana said, leaning her head closer to Tzuyu.

"A new dawn is coming and it's a perfect time for a new beginning. Let's forget all the mistakes that we did in the past. I hope 2019 will be a wonderful year for the two of us" Tzuyu said and the fireworks started at some place. She checked the time and it's now 11:59PM. The countdown began, a loud noise from the entire place was heard and a beautiful fireworks display was showed.

"Happy New Year. I love you"

"Happy New Year. I love you too"

And they sealed the new year with a kiss.

••••

Liked by hiraimomo, prettynayeon, yoo

Liked by hiraimomo, prettynayeon, yoo.jeongyeon, choujunhui, and 1,001,810 others

t_chou☑️ I'm so grateful to have you. Thank you, no more next. Happy New Year 🎆

comments disabled