93 『Narrative』explicit

Warning : Matured Sexual Content

"Someone's greedy tonight" Sana said, biting her lower lip as she lift up Tzuyu's chin and leaned in to kiss her.

"You know that I'm greedy for love" Tzuyu sang with a smile on her face.

"You don't know how much I miss you, Tzuyu" Sana admitted, her eyes are sparking from the tears that she's trying to hold

"I miss you too. I've been in a comatose state for six months and the first person came to my mind is you" Tzuyu said. Sana then put her arms around Tzuyu's nape and both of them stared at each other's eyes intently.

"Aww. Why did you try to commit suicide?" Sana curiously asked. Hoping for an answer and that Tzuyu can remember what really happened.

"Maybe because you left?" Tzuyu uttered, unsure with her answer because she still can't remember that other person did it.

Sana caress Tzuyu's head before she buried her face on the latter's shoulder. They hug each other so tight and Tzuyu felt Sana's tears on her shoulder.

"Sorry if I can't remember anything about it. I'm really sorry, Sana" Tzuyu apologized once again. She then held Sana's face and wiped her tears away.

"Fake penos is hitting my stomach" Sana chuckled and Tzuyu awkwardly look down.

"Oh shit, this looks weird" Tzuyu said and both of them laugh.

Sana can't stop staring at Tzuyu's body and the younger surely noticed it.

"What?" She asked nervously when Sana flipped their positions and went on top of her.

"It's unfair that I'm the only one who's naked, Tzuyu" Sana whispered seductively near Tzuyu's ear, making sure that her warm breath hit her jawline

"Oh no" Tzuyu said. Her eyes widened when Sana unclasped her bra and threw it away in a swift of motion.

"Oh fuck" she moaned softly when Sana began to suck her nips. The younger one shivered as Sana reach for her center.

"I will not fucking remove this strap-on, Sana. Ride on me" Tzuyu demanded as she guided Sana's waist and let her center rest on the shaft of the strap-on dildo.

Sana groaned when she felt a slight tinge of pain after inserting that. She bagan to thrust herself and ride into it. Their lips collided in a perfect motion, both touching each other's body as they let themselves get drown in the flavor of each other's mouth.

"AAHHH FUCK YES" Sana totally became a moaning machine again as she continue to thrust infront of Tzuyu. Tzuyu then flipped their positions and continued to plunge it harder.

"OH SHIT AHH, TZUYU! BE GENTLE. DO YOU WANT TO TEAR THIS OUT?" Sana shouted when Tzuyu put the older one's legs around her shoulders.

She then stop moving fast when Sana's walls tighten. She pluck the fake dick and inserted her fingers causing for Sana's mind to swirl from extreme pleasure coming from Tzuyu's fingers poking her g-spot that send shivers and lust down to her spine. Moments later, she felt a wave of orgasms hitting her.

"Faster ahhh, baby. I'm near ahh" the older one demanded

Tzuyu obeyed, thrusting faster that made the older one reach her climax. Sana's sexy moans and grunts are music to Tzuyu's ears and she badly wants to hear it more.

"Let's do something else, baby" Tzuyu uttered as pinched Sana's thigh.

"NO FUCKING WAY"

"YES FUCKING WAY" Tzuyu said.

"Cheng Xiao is hot, huh?" Sana mocked

"You're million times hotter with or without clothes, baby" Tzuyu said causing for Sana to smile

Tzuyu removed the strap-on along with her undies, revealing her center that made Sana stare in an awe.

Sana forcedly pinned Tzuyu on the bed causing for the younger one's heart throb faster than before.

"Woah, wait. What kind of dominance is this?" Tzuyu reacted as she breathe deeply. Sana met her lips and the younger didn't hesitate to let the latter own her.

"I got it from you, daddy" Sana replied as she slid down her fingers on Tzuyu's wet core.

"Oh shit" Tzuyu groaned when Sana inserted her fingers inside of her.

"It's my first time feeling this kind of sensation" Tzuyu admitted with a grin, copying what Sana said before causing for the older one to move faster.

"Seriously?" Sana asked in disbelief.

"Oh shit, Sana" Tzuyu moaned out her name as the latter also leaves visible hickeys on her neck and continued to ram her fingers inside. She then grab Sana to position herself into something.

"Scissors" Tzuyu grinned and both of them moved their thighs to do that.

"Fuck... ah shit— so this is how it feels like" Tzuyu said as she grind her center against Sana's wet folds. Both of them squirmed at how their clits rubbed against each other. The skin-slapping made everything on fire and hotter than before.

"I'm about to cum again, Tzuyu-ah. Is this fucking normal? Ahh shit" Sana asked and both of them keep on rubbing and pounding against each other's wet core.

"Sana, me too" Tzuyu admitted and both of them discharged all the liquid. Moving into something else to taste each other's juices in 69 position.

"Yumyum" Tzuyu uttered as she slowly help Sana lay down to her bed. She touched Sana's swelling mound before she lay down beside her. She then wrap her arms around Sana's body to make the older one rest closer to her.

"Goodnight, love" Sana whispered as she leaned closer to rest her face near Tzuyu's chest.

"Goodnight. I love you" Tzuyu replied. She kept her eyes open from what she heard, trying to process it while looking at Sana's face.

"Love?" Tzuyu asked but tiredness filled out Sana's body causing for her to fell asleep immediately. Tzuyu then decided to sleep tightly beside the person she loves.