95 『Narrative』

"Goodmorning" Tzuyu greeted out as she removed the blanket away from Sana's body.

"Yaaaah!" She screamed and quickly covered her body with a pillow. Tzuyu just laughed while looking at her because she's acting like she never saw that naked body.

"Body pain?" Tzuyu asked as she crawl over Sana's bed and wrap her arms around her.

"Yeah. You drained me out. I didn't know green aliens like you got a lot of energy here on land" She joked around and Tzuyu tickled her because Sana mentioned the green alien again

"YAAAH! STOP, IT HURTS DOWN THERE" She screamed that made Tzuyu grin.

"Let me massage your body" Tzuyu uttered and she noticed that Sana's cheeks blushed so hard.

"Hahahaha, greenminded sanapenos" Tzuyu teased while holding her stomach. She burst out laughing because she knows that Sana is thinking about something else.

"I'm not thinking about that, Tzuyu" she said and glared at her.

"Did I say something? Let me massage your body, then. Drink some painkillers later" Tzuyu leaned closer as she helped Sana sit on the bed. She then starts massaging her back that gives shiver down to Sana's spine.

"Ahh"

"Why are you moaning? What the fuck?" Tzuyu asked causing for Sana to smack her hand.

"I'm not moaning. I'm relaxing" she defended and just Tzuyu continued to massage Sana's back until her hands traveled infront to reach out Sana's breasts.

"T-Tzuyu" she felt her body weakened again as Tzuyu began to touch her more.

"Hahaha. Just massage, baby" Tzuyu said that turned into an extreme massaging session with a passionate kiss.

"Damn! You should wear something now. I can't control myself" Tzuyu uttered as soon as their lips parted.

Sana opened her phone first and she received a lot of messages from Yuta. She bite her nails while reading it all and she doesn't really know what to reply.

"Breakfast is ready" Tzuyu shouted from the dining area.

"Oh shit" she cursed when she saw messages from her glam team asking where is she. She has a photoshoot for today and she's not allowed to cancel it.

Sana was about to walk but she felt her center throbbing from pain. Tzuyu surely fucked her hard and now she's having a hard time to walk.

She then checked her reflection in the mirror and saw a lot of hickeys on her neck down to her chest.

"Oh no" She reacted and Tzuyu came in to hug her from behind. Sana froze at the moment, still staring at the mirror to stare at their reflection.

"Wear some clothes now, baby or you want to become my breakfast?" Tzuyu asked as she touched Sana's perfect curves.

"I have a photoshoot, Tzuyu. Oh god" She look for her clothes problematically and the younger one just watched her wear her clothes on.

"You will go at this condition? It's obvious that we did that"

"Ah shit, it fucking hurts" she complained "your fault" she pouted and sat on her bed.

"Faster daddy please" Tzuyu teased and Sana slammed her body back to her bed.

Sana's phone started ringing and it was her glam team. She then answered it right away.

"Hello"

["Where are you, Sana? You need to move faster"]

"Harder"

["What?!"]

"I mean... fuck. I'm sorry, I can't go"

["Are you cancelling this out? This is a big name magazine, Sana"]

"I know. Do you know how to cover up a —"

["Hickeys?"]

"Y-Yeah" she shyly replied. She's so close with her glam team and she can easily say everything what she wants to say.

["Daddy Yuta? Omg. Yes, we can cover your hickeys. You need to come here now"] The gay replied.

"I'll take a bath. Bye" Sana said and ended the call.

"So what is it?"

"I'm coming" Sana said and both of them stared at each other. After that, they laugh so hard together.

While Sana is busy taking a bath, Tzuyu stayed at the living room. She heard a loud knock on the door and she quickly opened it.

"Oh hey, Yuta" Tzuyu greeted out but the boy look so pissed.

"Where's Sana?"

"She's at the bathroom"

"BABYGIRL" Yuta shouted while knocking so hard on Sana's door.

"HOW ARE YOU?!" He worriedly asked as he tilt his head towards Tzuyu's direction.

"What?" Tzuyu coldly asked. She turned around and tried to mimicked Yuta's voice.

"Babygirl your ass" she whispered.

Both of them stayed at the living room, trying to ignore each other's presence while waiting for Sana to come outside of the room.

"Tell me what happened last night" Yuta suddenly spoke.

"We exercised until midnight. She dropped the small dumbbell on her neck and it crawled down to her chest because she's dumb" Tzuyu said, trying not to laugh about what she said.

"She's clumsy. You shouldn't let her carry those again" Yuta replied and Tzuyu just nodded her head. She didn't really expect that Yuta will actually believe that shit.

An hour later, Sana finally went outside and saw Yuta and Tzuyu at the living room.

"Babygirl" Yuta quickly went towards her and gave her a kiss.

"The fuck" Tzuyu said from behind.

"Are you okay? You shouldn't carry a dumbbell again" he then check Sana's neck and noticed those thing that he thought it's bruises.

"Let's go? I'll drive you out. You have a photoshoot today, right?"

"Ahhmm... "

"You don't look fine. I will drive you at the photoshoot area. Let's go" He said and drag Sana with him. Sana agreed to go with him because he knows where to go and he can drive fast as he can.

"Damn" she uttered while holding her head because she forgot to say goodbye to Tzuyu.