44 『Narrative』

"SANA" Hansol shouted at the window as he opens the door so wide.

"That's her?" Tzuyu asked because it feels like it's her first time meeting Sana in person.

"That's Sana" Hansol made sure that the gates are open so Tzuyu can easily run outside.

"I'll go ahead" Tzuyu said as she quickly run on the road to follow Sana. Her long legs can easily follow the latter, and also Sana is not a good runner to begin with.

Sana saw Tzuyu running towards her that's why she tried so hard to run faster but suddenly, she stumble on the road and it hit her face on the ground.

"Ouch" she reacted as she hold her face that is now bleeding near her forehead.

"Fuck" she cursed as she slowly wipe the blood using her shirt.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked as soon as she reach Sana's direction. Sana froze at her position when Tzuyu bended down to reach her face.

"This is your fucking fault" Sana exclaimed.

"Why me? You ran away and it's not my fault" Tzuyu said innocently.

"It's your fault right from the start why I ran away" Sana replied and it seems like her answer has a double meaning on it.

"I hate you. I have a fucking photoshoot tomorrow. Tsk" she said as she stand up but she almost lose her balance causing for Tzuyu to hold her waist.

"I'm fine" Sana said as she slowly push Tzuyu.

"I need to go home now. Don't follow me please" Sana said as she walks away from Tzuyu's direction.

Tzuyu's naughty side came back for a moment that's why she didn't follow what Sana said and decided to walk beside her.

"I didn't know you're this beautiful in person" Tzuyu whispered but loud enough for Sana to hear it.

Sana didn't answer anything because she badly wants to go home to treat her wound.

"Hmm" Sana hummed the moment they reached the gate. She locked it so Tzuyu can't follow inside the house.

"Why did you lock it, Sana?" Hansol said as he tries to open it again but Sana glared at him.

"I need to rest for awhile. See you tomorrow" Tzuyu said as she smile at her.

"Nice to meet you, beautiful " Tzuyu said as she walks away from the village to grab a cab outside. Sana just stared at the latter's back before she decides to enter the house.

"Ehem" Hansol started coughing when Sana is spacing out.

"Can you treat my wound?"

"Treat it on your own, bitch" He mocked.

"Ask Tzuyu to treat it for you" Hansol said that made her look at him.

"Can you stop that? Don't let her enter the house again" Sana exclaimed as she walks inside her room. She closed the door so hard and Hansol just shrugged his shoulders as he continue to chat Tzuyu's brothers about what happened.