88 『Narrative』

They arrived at Times Square to meet Cheng Xiao but the girl isn't replying at all. They've waited there for a long time and she didn't show up at all.

Tzuyu just drunk the coffee infront of her when Sana left. She saw Yuta outside the café that's why the older one quickly went outside to greet her boyfriend.

Tzuyu watched them kiss from afar. She felt really jealous but she doesn't want to be rude and just grab Sana away from him because that's inappropriate, knowing that Yuta is Sana's boyfriend.

"Fuck" she cursed as she looked away. She decided to stay on her chair while Sana and Yuta went inside the café to grab some coffee together. They were too close to each other and they can't just stop touching each other.

Tzuyu smiled bitterly and then she saw Cheng Xiao walking towards her, wearing a skirt and a black top, revealing her sexy back.

"Sorry, I'm late" Xiao said, she held Tzuyu's chin and kissed her immediately. Tzuyu was startled from what she did causing for her to wipe her lips using Cheng Xiao's handkerchief.

The doll- like girl smiled and sat infront of her. She just can't stop smiling seeing Tzuyu right now. She's obviously obsessed with her.

"What do you want to talk, sweetheart?" Xiao started the conversation. She can't stop holding Tzuyu's hand that made the younger one uncomfortable.

"I can remember that we broke up because you left. I don't know why you're pushing me now to marry you" Tzuyu declared while looking at her eyes intently.

"Because I love you so much, Tzuyu. I badly want to be with you for the rest of my life" she admitted and her eyes are sparkling while saying that to Tzuyu.

"I don't want to be with you, Xiao. Help me talk to our parents so they can finally stop this" Tzuyu said in a soft way.

"You're mine, Tzuyu. We can start all over again in a good way. Just stay with me please. I promise that I will be a good wife to you" Xiao said. She looks so sincere with her words that will make you believe everything that she says.

"But I love someone else" Tzuyu admitted.

"She doesn't love you anymore. Look at her" she pointed out Yuta and Sana at the corner of that café that made Tzuyu smile.

"But that doesn't mean that I will stay with you, Xiao" Tzuyu said and Xiao sat beside her, leaning her body close to Tzuyu as she rest her chin on the younger one's shoulder.

"Stay with me please" she pleaded. "You have no idea what I can do or what I'm capable of" she said and grope onto Tzuyu's waist.

"My decision is final and you can't just easily run away" Xiao uttered before she stood up from her chair and quickly walks away.

After having that conversation, Tzuyu stood up and went towards Sana and Yuta's table. She grab Sana's hand forcefully that made Yuta furrow his eyebrows in disbelief.

"Hey, be careful" The guy said causing for Tzuyu glare at him.

"Let's go home, Sana" Tzuyu uttered with authority but the older one ignored her.

"Please" Tzuyu said in a softest way.

"Gotta go now, babe" Sana said and kissed Yuta infront of Tzuyu.

"Be careful on the road, okay?" Yuta mumbled and Sana nodded her head.

Tzuyu quickly stepped inside the car and let Sana open the other door for herself. Both of them didn't talk for a long time until they reached the house.

"What happened, Tzuyu?" Sana asked but Tzuyu ignored her question and quickly lie down on the couch.

"Tzuyu" Sana called out. She worriedly look at the latter's face and sat near her place. Tzuyu then stood up and held Sana's face.

"You're mine, Sana" Tzuyu said and claimed her lips.