107 『Narrative』

"SANA" Hansol shouted when Sana is spacing out while staring at the teddy bear infront of her.

"Huh?" Sana reacted. Hansol asked a lot of questions but she didn't hear at all. She's totally not with herself that makes Hansol and Tzuyu's brothers worry a lot about her.

"You didn't hear me?" Hansol asked and Sana shook her head.

"Man, I think you need counseling" Jun uttered as he touched that life sized teddy bear that Tzuyu bought for Sana.

"This is anxiety, right? You worry about a lout of things that you shouldn't be" Jeonghan declared.

"Symptoms of anxiety include worry, distress, and fear. I think you're right, Jeonghan" Jun agreed. They finally said something right for today that made Hansol clapped his hands slowly.

"Tzuyu said she will fix herself and she's hoping that you'll do the same. If it's meant to be, it will happen at the right time" Jeonghan exposed Tzuyu's messages causing for Jun to elbow his older brother.

Sana stayed quiet. She then stood up from the couch and quickly walks inside the room. The three boys just gazed at each other after seeing Sana's action.

"She's weird. I think she needs counseling" Jun said

"I agree" Jeonghan added.

The two continued to talk about anxiety and counseling while Hansol followed Sana at her room. He then saw her crying at the corner and he decided to watch her as he sat on her bed while crossing his legs.

"Go on, you should cry out loud" Hansol suggested.

Even though Tzuyu came back, she can't easily mend her heart knowing that those deep cuts from the past are still there. It's also not easy when you're lost and confused about a lot of things. But one thing is for sure, she's afraid to trust and love again.

"You should travel tomorrow. You need your bestfriends with you. I really don't know how to give some advice about love though" Hansol said as he scratched his head.

Jun and Jeonghan stayed beside the door, leaning on the wall while listening to Sana's sobs.

"Wow, our little sister is not a heartshaker but a heartbreaker" Jeonghan joked around.

"She's hurting too. Don't even know what love is but I feel so sad"

"Are you copying that comment from Jihyo?" Jeonghan asked that made Jun laughed out loud.

"Yeah. Hahaha! By the way, Jihyo is pretty" Jun said and his older brother glared at him.

"We can't date anyone. I bet Dad will also arrange us with someone. Damn, life is so cruel" Jeonghan complained.

"Jun! Jeonghan!" Hansol shouted because he thought they are still talking at the living room.

"What happened?" Jun worriedly asked.

"Nothing. Can you help us fix Sana's things? There's actually a lot. Like A LOT" Hansol emphasized. The two bickered if they will help because they are too lazy to move but they helped her anyway.

"Can't imagine my room full of clothes. Oh gosh" Jeonghan said while looking at Sana's closet.

"Wow, perfumes" Jun said and he starts to sniff it one by one.

"What's this, Sana?" Jeonghan asked, talking about the box with designs. Sana quickly stood up to snatch it away from him.

"What's that?"

"N-Nothing" Sana replied and Jeonghan just nodded his head. Even Hansol doesn't know what's in the box and he didn't bother to ask anything.

"You should cook a lot, Sana. We're too tired fixing your things" Jun said after putting all the clothes in one box. Sana can't bring home all her clothes at the plane that's why she will just donate her clothes for those people who needs it.

"Sure" Sana said and went to the kitchen to cook dinner for the boys.

After cooking dinner, the boys excitedly sat on infront of the table to taste the food that Sana cooked.

"Hmm" Jeonghan hummed while chewing the food.

"Why? It's not delicious?" Sana asked.

"It tastes different but it's okay"

"Ohh... the food that she cooked was also affected with her feelings?" Hansol asked and Sana just smiled at them.

Jun's phone buzzed and he received a lot of messages from his friends in China. He started reading it and they're all talking about Cheng Xiao on their group chat.

"Why?" Jeonghan curiously asked.

"I'm confused. I should call Tzuyu"