148 『Narrative』

"Take a bath now, Sana" Tzuyu uttered after she turned off the television. They've been watching a lot of series and stayed in the house for a long time after Tzuyu received the dead puppy infront of the house.

"I'm done taking a bath" Sana replied as she stayed on the bed. She took a bath early in the morning while Tzuyu is sleeping.

Tzuyu walks closer to her and started sniffing Sana's neck. She trailed down kisses and moved her lips to her neck causing for Sana to let out a soft moan.

"Hmm... Tzuyu, we need to go now" Sana said and Tzuyu glared at her.

"Fine" the younger girl replied as she walks away, stamping her feet which made Sana laugh because she's really cute.

"Tzuyuuuuu" Sana knocked on the bathroom's door but the latter didn't open it for her. Minutes passed by and she's done taking a bath.

"Hey" the older girl approached while Tzuyu is busy wiping her wet hair with a towel. Sana just watched the younger girl ruffle her hair that was dripping with water and now she's gulping beside Tzuyu. She also can't help but bite her lower lip from the view.

"What?" Tzuyu asked when she caught  Sana staring at her. Sana then scoots closer to Tzuyu as her hands move simultaneously in Tzuyu's strands of her.

"Look at you, you're sweating" Tzuyu chuckled when she noticed Sana's sweat started to drip down on her face.

"Why are you so hot, Tzuyu?"

"Change your clothes now so we can go" Tzuyu said as she pressed her palm on Sana's chest. She stared at her body and slowly run down her hand on the older girl's stomach.

"Change your clothes" she grinned and left Sana standing there. She laughed when she saw how red Sana's face was.

"What do you want?" Tzuyu asked, she's resting her chin on her palm while looking at Sana. The teasing game seems so strong for the both of them.

"I want you to fuck me now" Sana said nonchalantly causing for Tzuyu to laugh a little louder 'cause it's rare for Sana to demand something like this out of nowhere.

"Nope. We need to go now" Tzuyu copied what her girlfriend said awhile ago.

"What the hell" Sana then took a deep breathe and went inside to the other room to change her clothes.

"What took you so long, baby? It's been 15 minutes. They are asking now if we're on our way" Tzuyu knocked a lot of times because Sana locked it.

Few moments later, she opened it and she's now completely dressed up.

"Did you-" Tzuyu was about to ask something but Sana cut it off

"No. I applied light make-up and I curled my hair. Can't you see?" Sana mumbled and Tzuyu covered her mouth to muffle the laughter she's trying to hold.

"Tzuyu" she looked down and Tzuyu quickly lift her chin and stared at her beautiful brown eyes.

"Why are you shy?" Tzuyu then squished Sana's cheeks and pinched her nose. It turned red that's why she immediately press her lips against it.

"I'm not shy" Sana defended and the younger girl kiss her on the lips.

"Okay. Can't argue with that. Let's go now, My Lady" she offered her hand, Sana gladly accepted it and the two of them went outside to talk to the guards outside the door.