150

choujunhui, choujeonghan, hiraimomo, rapstar_chae, and 500,189 others

t_chou☑️ Hello there cutie baby ❤️

View all 50,720 comments

hiraimomo : Who owns that baby?
t_chou☑️ : Me and Sana
hiraimomo : eh? how?
t_chou☑️ : Sana gave birth awhile ago
hiraimomo : Ehhh? The real reason why you went home early?
t_chou : Yes
hiraimomo : OMG CONGRATS! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER
sanapomu : Momo 🤦🏻‍♀️

prettynayeon☑️ : YOU ADOPTED HER?
t_chou☑️ : Yes. Just for a day. I'm still not ready for another baby
prettynayeon☑️ : Another baby?
t_chou☑️ : Sana is my baby
prettynayeon☑️ : I really thought you adopted her. Me and Jeongyeon are planning to adopt a baby soon.
t_chou : For real? Goodluck to that kid lmao

rapstar_chae : so cute uwu uwu

ballerina_mn : Let's go to Japan to buy some gifts. Who wants to go with me? My private plane
sanapomu : Really? Let's go
yoo.jeongyeon☑️ : Coming
jihyo☑️ : 👌🏻👌🏻
dubudubu : Lezzgo

••••

"Why are we going to buy gifts with them? It's not a surprise if we're going to buy together" Tzuyu complained. She's reading the comment section while Sana is talking to the cute little girl.

"She called me Mommy, Tzu" Sana said happily.

"Why is she calling you Mommy?" Tzuyu asked while crossing her arms.

"Are you jealous? Hahahaha" Sana laughed out loud and Tzuyu hugged her from behind. She then started flooded kisses on Sana's nape causing for the older girl to shiver.

"Mommy" Tzuyu uttered. It sounds so tempting and attractive. Sana just gulped and pinched Tzuyu's cheeks.

"I will not allow you to do that because of what you did at the cinema"

"Mommy" the little girl mumbled as she pressed her head on Sana's chest.

"Hey, that's my Mommy" Tzuyu said, softly pinching the little girl's cheeks causing for her to pout.

"Don't make her cry"

"I'm not making her cry" Tzuyu defended. Few moments later, the little girl fell asleep on Sana's chest.

"Let's sleep now, love" Sana said as she carried the little girl down to their bed.

"How do we sleep? I want to hug you" Tzuyu said and Sana moved the baby on the left side and put a lot of pillows around her place.

"Goodnight. I love you" She kissed Tzuyu first before facing the little girl's direction.

"Goodnight. I love you too" Tzuyu whispered as she snuggle her head closer to Sana's. She then wrapped her arms tightly around Sana's body and both of them eventually fell asleep.