154 『Narrative』explicit

Warning : Matured Sexual Content

"You've been busy with your phone the moment we arrived here" Sana said while glaring at Tzuyu intently. The younger girl is busy watching adorable animal videos, specifically dogs. They decided to stay in a hotel because Mina's family house is kinda far and they're all tired to travel down to Kobe.

"Look at me, Tzuyu" Sana said as she pouts and blink her eyes a lot of times infront of Tzuyu.

"Look at this dog. So cute" Tzuyu said, she them showed the video to Sana and the older girl straddled onto her lap causing for Tzuyu to drop her phone on the floor. She wrap her arms around Sana's waist to close the gap between them.

"Notice me senpai" Sana said, Tzuyu just laughed at her girlfriend's silliness. She finds her really cute because she really wants Tzuyu's attention.

"What do you want, baby? Hmmm" Tzuyu asked near Sana's lips. Their breathing are fanning each other's face because they are too close to each other.

"This is my revenge about what you did at the theater" Sana replied as she leaned in for a kiss. It didn't take long till their lips started to move in a slow gentle pace. Their lips move in sync with each other, letting their emotions exchange through their lips.

Sana moved her lips down to Tzuyu's neck causing for the younger girl to gasp for air as she tightened her grip onto Sana's waist.

"You want me?" Tzuyu asked while Sana is busy giving wet kisses on Tzuyu's neck.

"Yes. I'm craving for you" Sana replied as she starts to unzip the zipper of Tzuyu's dress at the back. Tzuyu helped her girlfriend remove her own dress and undergarments so Sana can easily do what she wants to do.

"I'm all yours. Do anything what you want to do, babylove" Tzuyu uttered and Sana started grinding herself, now giving the younger girl a lap dance.

"Holy mother of green alien" Tzuyu said before Sana claimed her lips again. The older girl continued to do the sexy lap dance, making Tzuyu really wet for her.

"Do it now, Sana" Tzuyu demanded.

"Correction, call me Mommy" Sana corrected.

"Shit. Fuck me, Mommy" Tzuyu said as she grabs Sana's ass but the latter removed it and pinned the younger girl's hands above her head. Not letting Tzuyu undress her.

"Where did you learn this? Is this some kind of Fifty Shades? What the fuck. Do you want to kill me? My heart will come out of my chest any moment" Tzuyu mumbled. Her breathe hitched as Sana licked her jaw down to her chest.

"You're overreacting, baby. Hahaha. I learned it from you. Am I doing good?" Sana asked.

"Yes, darling"

"Mommy" Sana exclaimed. She then bit Tzuyu's lower lip causing for Tzuyu to correct the endearment.

Sana put her hands around her girlfriend's breasts and started massaging it. She soon suck the other one and Tzuyu's heart is palpitating so hard because of her girlfriend's moves.

"M-Mommy ugh" Tzuyu moaned. Sana stopped when Tzuyu held the older girl's wrist and guided her hand over her slit.

"I'll make you cum for me. Spread your longs legs now, baby" Sana whispered and Tzuyu obeyed her request. Sana then inserted her two fingers inside Tzuyu's causing for the younger girl to flinch and moan.

"Yes fuck"

Sana is thrusting it in a slow pace making Tzuyu impatient.

"Faster Mommy"

"Moan louder" Sana commanded.

"What the - you make me crazy. Why are you like this?" Tzuyu asked because Sana looks like she's enjoying teasing the younger girl, in which she really is.

Sana didn't answer her as she pressed her lips deeper against Tzuyu's lips, continuing to plunge her two fingers inside the younger girl's core. Their tongues battled out for dominance and Tzuyu let Sana win over her.

"Ah gosh... add another magic finger" Tzuyu said and Sana quickly added one finger that made Tzuyu moan a little louder.

"Let me hear you moan, baby. Don't be shy" Sana said as she thrusts her fingers faster to satisfy her girlfriend and now Tzuyu is a moaning mess.

"I'm close. Ah fuck" Tzuyu informed the older girl. Sana rammed onto her as fast as she could until the younger girl finally reached her climax.

"Taste me, Mommy" Tzuyu said and Sana crawled down to follow what Tzuyu said. She gave the younger girl a long deep lick as she taste her juices. and clean her up. Sana warm's mouth feels really good and now Tzuyu is sweating so hard from what she did.

"You're fucking good" Tzuyu complimented as Sana slammed her body on Tzuyu's top, cuddling over the blanket.

"Do you want me to- " Tzuyu couldn't finish her sentence because Sana kissed her once again.

"This my revenge and you're not allowed to do that because of what you did at the theater" Sana reminded her and Tzuyu nodded her head while chuckling because she's so cute.

"I should do it anywhere more often then so I can get a good revenge from Mommy" Tzuyu smirked and Sana blushed so hard.

"Don't.You.Ever.Do.That.On.Public.Again" Sana emphasized each word.

"Hahahaha. Okay boss. Your wish is my command"

Sana then stared at Tzuyu's lips and she noticed that her lips is now swollen. She totally bit and kissed her lips so hard.

"It's swollen"

"It's okay" Tzuyu replied.

"Why? Penny for your thoughts?" Tzuyu asked because Sana stared at her for a long time without saying anything. Sana then shook her head as she rest her face on Tzuyu's neck. She pressed her palm on Tzuyu's chest, near her heart to feel her heartbeat.

"I really love you, Tzuyu. You know that feeling that you want to tear up because of so much happiness because you are with the person you love, it feels so good, right?"

"Yes, It feels good especially when you're lying down beside me, on top of me, or anywhere as long as you're with me, it feels so good. I really love you too, Sana"

"You heart is beating so fast" Sana said and Tzuyu kissed her girlfriend's head.

"It's all because of you. We should sleep now. Goodnight, mommy" Tzuyu mumbled, brushing Sana's hair with her fingers.

"I'm fine with baby" Sana said.

"I thought you want that endearment? Hahahaha" Tzuyu teased her and she received a bite on her neck from Sana.

"Ahh vampire mommy"

"Stopppp" Sana covered Tzuyu's mouth with her palm.

"Goodnight" Sana whispered

"Hmmmm" Tzuyu hummed until Sana finally removed her hand. Tzuyu then caress her girlfriend's face soflty.

"Dream of me, Sana"

"I will" Sana replied